Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/16 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27580877 View Post
    speaking of cupcakes can someone tell me why my resistance is cupcaked ? i have 5k water resistance now but i take damage as if don't have any resistance at all
    well they have lowered the ceiling of damage instead of taking 10% you take 40% of damage with max resistance

Comment

What the hell you did with this game?? All bugged, MPD doesn´t work, lag all over in all sections, always more stuff to do and no space in inventory for all you need. I play since game started but sorry, this is not a game anymore, this is a full time job. You don´t realize more and more players are leaving game?? More is not always better, i say...back to the rules.
      Only good thing that was made is new sylph skills system.
      And Pokemon Arena...it´s just a joke, isn´t it??

Comment

250 server does not work does not give me any gains from after downloading the new patch

Comment

Originally posted by moons8458 View Post
          250 server does not work does not give me any gains from after downloading the new patch
          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....17-3-30-AM-EDT
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Game down?
            BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by dibenson11 View Post
              storm any update on resistance issue? feels like all newbie on field without resistance..

You really think Storm reads this and cares what we post ? Biggest Laugh of the year !!!

Comment

Working...
              X