Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 9/17 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 9/17 Server Update

Activities:Promotions:

[Activity] Crystal Essence Swap

Duration: 9/17/2015–9/23/2015 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Forget about using those crystal essences to upgrade your soul, and don’t even think about exchanging them for crystals and gold! For the following week, players who are level 30 or higher may visit the Quartermaster to exchange 3,000 Crystal Essences for a Quartermaster Token x1, once per day. What are you waiting for?!

Comment

[Activity] Crypting Down

Level Requirement: 45+

Description: Do you enjoy exploring dark and creepy places? How about sneaking around crypts? Then this is the event for you! For the following week, players who visit the NPC on the 15th level of the Crypt can claim a Quartermaster Token x1.

Comment

[Activity] Treasure Hunt
        Level Requirement: 20+

Description: Arrr! It’s time to go searching for buried treasure. For the following week, visit the Quartermaster to receive a Treasure Map, once per day. Follow the clues provided by the map to find a Quartermaster Token x1.

Comment

[Activity] Blessed Bath Booty

Level Requirement: 30+

Description: It’s that time again, when taking a bath with a bunch of your friends doesn’t seem like such a strange idea after all. For the following week, players who complete the daily quest, Blessed Bath, will be rewarded with a Quartermaster Token x1.

Comment

[Activity] 2x Dungeon Challenge

Level Requirement: 25+

Description: If you love dungeons, you’ll really love this event. For the following week, daily attempts for all dungeons are doubled. Note that this does not include bonus VIP attempts.

Comment

[Promotion] It Pays to Give (Consume)

Duration:9/17/2015–9/23/2015 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra reward.

Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!

Crystal Spent Rewards
              500 Rune Medium x30, Rune Protection Stone x7
              2000 Rune Medium x120, Rune Protection Stone x28
              6,000 Rune Mediumx120, Rune Protection Stone x28, Rune of Evilx20
              10,000 Rune Medium x120, Rune Protection Stone x28, Rune of Evilx40
              20,000 Rune Medium x240, Rune Protection Stone x56, Rune of Evil x80
              30,000 Enchanted skill Dustx2, Therionx2, Superior Gems Coupon x1
              60,000 Exquisite Enchantment Crystal x1, Exquisite Pet Heavenly Crystal x2, Patron Tribute x100

Comment

[Promotion] Recharge Bonus - Beast Soul Packs

Description: During this promotion, recharge certain total amounts of Crystal and be rewarded with Beast Soul Packs. Totals will be reset daily. Each level of rewards can be redeemed once per day.

Recharge Total (Daily) Reward
                1,000 Beast Soul Pack A
                2,000 Beast Soul Pack B
                5,000 Beast Soul Pack C
                10,000 Beast Soul Pack D

Each Beast Soul Pack contains:
                Beast Soul Pack A: Beast Soul x 5
                Beast Soul Pack B: Beast Soul x 10
                Beast Soul Pack C: Beast Soul x 20
                Beast Soul Pack D: Beast Soul x 50

Comment

Yay I get to be the first to complain in the shiny patch notes thread

Lets break it down:
                  Crystal Essence Swap
                  Crypting Down
                  Treasure Hunt
                  Blessed Bath Booty

^ Really? All of these again? I can't speak for everyone but I am so sick of quartermaster tokens =/

2x Dungeon Challenge - Doesn't seem like much point in doing 2x dungeons when the drop rates are atrocious in the first place.

It Pays to Give (Consume)
                  Recharge Bonus - Beast Soul Packs

^ So...we get regurgitated events with the added on 'cash for crapp' promotions. People don't want to cash, not only for the crappy rewards offered for it but because no good things come from cashing. We get the same events over and over, have you ever done the same thing over and over in real life? It gets tedious, this is what the game has become. It's like a chore, with no silver lining.
                  Last edited by Auroria; 09-17-2015, 04:12 PM. Reason: re-instated word ;) crappy is not censored but the singular of it is...really?
                  (S36)Auroria
                  160+ Eidolon Knight
                  Apocolypse Co-leader
                  (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

rev you can bleep out my post i don't care today.. but where is the freaking idiocy of them hiding?? in their head instead of brains, where the heck is the anni event?? yeah every month same old events.. over and over... again over and over.. we already know what it will be next week of events... we even can make a calender of it.. we got tired of it.. a lot of people will stop.. in the end only mall site probably will play... because go ahead R2 stop listening to your players and mods!!!! because you guys don't have a clue!! without those 2 big important groups!! you r all nothing!! now get up!! and listen to us or just go die in a small empty full of pitt.. alone and misserable!!! now i'm pist because no mather homw much we try you all do what you want!!!

you want cash!! then give us a freaking reason!! make this game from boring to fun again!!! i rather play maple story then this ... and last time i played that was freaking more then 10 years ago!!
                    Last edited by Reverie; 09-17-2015, 12:58 PM. Reason: Removed censors.
                    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                    Pets: A Lot!!
                    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                    Wings: Divine Wings
                    Weapon: Immortal Aug
                    Pixie: Celestial Stage
                    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

:/ .......so ......considering the lack of holiday event, and what seem to be a muted GM......this game seems like its on the verge of shutting down, and is only hanging on in order to squeeze out as much $$ as they possibly can, while dragging on in a way that reduces old players, lessens expenses, and basically maximizes profit as the game dies out.

I mean, it is a business at the end of the day, but after playing this game I don't think I'll be playing anything that r2 touches again....

Though thank you mods for always replying quickly.

Comment

they can better just give the game to the mods.. they do more effort, they listen more, they understand us more on some subjects, and they also play.. so they know what players want and need
                        Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
                        Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
                        Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
                        Pets: A Lot!!
                        Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
                        Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
                        Wings: Divine Wings
                        Weapon: Immortal Aug
                        Pixie: Celestial Stage
                        Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
                        Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

I will miss crystal saga It used to be so much fun. Now with all the icons and having to repeat the same dungeons infinitely I am just tired of doing the same thing every day every event day in day out.

Comment

Originally posted by R221986402 View Post
                            :/ .......so ......considering the lack of holiday event, and what seem to be a muted GM......this game seems like its on the verge of shutting down, and is only hanging on in order to squeeze out as much $$ as they possibly can, while dragging on in a way that reduces old players, lessens expenses, and basically maximizes profit as the game dies out.

I mean, it is a business at the end of the day, but after playing this game I don't think I'll be playing anything that r2 touches again....

Though thank you mods for always replying quickly.

I so agree with this I WILL NEVER touch another R2 game again it makes me sick how they don't even bother putting up good events and it's so easy for them to blame the developers and NOW we have a GM that is too afraid to talk or even do anything they HAD ONE good GM since I been playing this game an they FIRED him why oh cause he actually cared LOL They getting worse every week I usta complain about MMO shoppers but TBH R2 don't care WHY cause they are a FAIL company is why give it a a year and 2 and they will be history because this is not how you run a business!!! Eventually the CUSTOMERS who are the players will find another game that has better graphics and better everything!!!! Yea they are a JOKE!!!

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                            Yay I get to be the first to complain in the shiny patch notes thread

Lets break it down:
                            Crystal Essence Swap
                            Crypting Down
                            Treasure Hunt
                            Blessed Bath Booty

^ Really? All of these again? I can't speak for everyone but I am so sick of quartermaster tokens =/

2x Dungeon Challenge - Doesn't seem like much point in doing 2x dungeons when the drop rates are atrocious in the first place.

It Pays to Give (Consume)
                            Recharge Bonus - Beast Soul Packs

^ So...we get regurgitated events with the added on 'cash for' promotions. People don't want to cash, not only for the crappy rewards offered for it but because no good things come from cashing. We get the same events over and over, have you ever done the same thing over and over in real life? It gets tedious, this is what the game has become. It's like a chore, with no silver lining.
                            They don't care they don't give a Bleep about their players if they did they will not keep doing these fail events over and over again!!! TBH I see them closing this game soon cause Most of the CASHER"S that cashed thru R2 are over it!!!!! why the hell will we keep putting money into a game if they do not believe in doing something better than what they are doing!!! you have developers who are in hiding and a FAIL GM who as you can see can care less about what is going ON!!! So TBH R2 Trust me this will be the lat GAME I will ever play I rather go to GW2 guess what you pay $50 and that is it oh and they have amazing graphics, events ans story line!!! maybe ya need a class on how to think outside the BOX that might help the fail development TEAM!!!!!
                            Last edited by Reverie; 09-17-2015, 01:03 PM. Reason: Quote edited / posts merged.
                            S42MxMood03
                            Guild-SoulofRuins
                            Married:S36Krayzie
                            Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by Auroria View Post
                              Last edited by Reverie; Today at 02:00 PM. Reason: Removed censor.
                              Excuse me but the censors are in place so that when someone posts a censored word, it gets covered up by stars. There is absolutely no need to remove those stars. The censor is doing it's job, you don't have to go in and remove it. The censor allows it to be a family friendly place...just saying.
                              (S36)Auroria
                              160+ Eidolon Knight
                              Apocolypse Co-leader
                              (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                              X