X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuck n cant login anymore

Comment

Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
      cant claim/redeem login bonus prize for today .... is not only me, and it is caused by the maintenance.....
      same issue with login prize

Comment

haha to funny I truly don't think the drool squad is capable of fixing anything since there is more and more bugs and lag with every passing minute

Comment

very difficult to log in server S530

Comment

dah

Originally posted by ktedi View Post
            i cant login in few hour

me too ...

Comment

Not only did the emergency maintenance seem to fix nothing as most players still get loading issues, but we get nothing for the server going down. It also appears that it caused yet another issue with the login event for servers(606 Eternal Fields) making it impossible to collect the rewards for day 2-3. This is a server wide problem and not just my own. Of course we won't see anything for it, and if we do it wont be worth it as usual. Thanks for the awesome service Wartune!

Comment

what a waste of time as nothing was fixed, solved or sorted out in anyway

Comment

These guys fix nothing. How is possible that %damage done to the same boss is the same using the critical astrals (two level 9 and one level 8) and the EWD level 7? With that bug, the astrals are good for nothing. Another bug plus to the already long list.

Comment

Cannot login to wartime from my bookmarks, first time this ever happened what is the problem

Comment

Working...
                    X