World Boss Inspiration Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Inspiration Question

First time I've done one since the update and found it limited to 25% inspiration tonite (the inspiration you buy). Is this a bug or a new feature?

Well since no one knows can this thread be moved to Bug Reports?

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
      First time I've done one since the update and found it limited to 25% inspiration tonite (the inspiration you buy). Is this a bug or a new feature?
      was the same for me just 25%

Comment

The only reasons I could think for doing this...
        1. R2 hates cashers.
        2. To make world boss last longer. Fail.
        3. R2 is too stupid to figure out that the best way to make wb last longer was take off the hp cap.
        4. It's a bug.

I'm guessing 3 but I hope I am wrong.

Comment

rofl .. waste of balen or bound balen ..

i say let it be 250% and let silly ppl like the one here waste their stuff on bit gold ..
          and if few idiots do it .. wb will be 1 round again .. like in the days we lived its death blow

Comment

More than doubles my take vs. 25 percent. Made it where I had close to a billion in gold saved up before the update. If you think it's foolish I'm sure you won't when things like holy forge come and you got more gold than you need.

Mainly I want to know if this is intentional or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Astroglide View Post
              More than doubles my take vs. 25 percent. Made it where I had close to a billion in gold saved up before the update. If you think it's foolish I'm sure you won't when things like holy forge come and you got more gold than you need.

Mainly I want to know if this is intentional or not.

It was intentional due to the new Kitten Club, which is another large source of gold. Plus it was their way of inflating the balen cost for gold. At this point the World Boss isn't even worth doing anymore simply due to the reduced inspiration bonus. I just don't have the time to do wb every day, much less twice per day. I would be more happy if they just simply capped the amount of gold you can get from wb each day at 10-15 million.

Comment

Kitten club a "large source of gold". You work for R2, don't you?

Comment

....using 210k gold to get 2x 70k..........................................
                  R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                  Class : Archer
                  Guild : •OneŽ•
                  LvL : 80
                  Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                  BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                    got a 450k gold and 900k gold kitten from making better items so as long as ppl can do that it will be a big source of gold, other than that it kinda sucks if you cant get materials to drop
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post

No I do not work for R2. Pay attention to what I said. I'll put it in simpler terms: They nerfed the inspiration bonus on the world boss event, so players will be receiving a lot less gold from it. At the same time, they implemented the Kitten Club, a large source for gold, which was R2's way of inflating the balen cost for gold. On my server, before the nerf you would usually burn through around 650 balens for the full 100% inspiration and cool-down bypass and gain around 15 million or more gold(depending on your MATK/PATK). However, with the Kitten Club, you pay around 500-600 balens for every 2-4 million gold, so it was basically around a 50% increase on how many balens it costs to get gold when comparing the pre-nerf inspiration bonus in the wb event versus the nerfed wb event and Kitty Club combined together. Plus there is the time factor since you have to wait 12 hours in total in order to collect both rewards from each toy.

Kitty Club is a large source for gold, but you have to use balens for the higher yield toys(good luck getting components). If you were spending balens on the world boss, then stop now and instead use it to buy common toys(whichever yields more for your character). Like I said, I don't do world boss every day, so on the days that I do it, I'll either spend 610 bound balens for the Luxury Furniture(goes in the middle) since it can have 5 kittens, or I'll buy the common toys.

Not many like this change, including myself, but they seem to have a fetish for raising the price of everything(another thing they nerfed was the amount of gold you can plunder from other players: 800k max).

And yes, they really do need to lower the price on humble toys. Few people are stupid enough to even bother with them unless they have a lot of gold to throw away for nothing since you rarely ever receive any of the components for the better toys.

Comment

sigh .. wbs hp seem to be capped at 1,1 billion as it just wont grow anymore .. even if we kill it within the old timeframe of getting a bigger one

never got the inpiration (it only shows ur greedy for the gold and not let others on server have their bits)

so lets say wb take 6 hit turns to kill with all useing non inspiration at 100% ur own

so now lets all buy 25% inspiration .. so all hit wb at 125% .. the wb would die in 4,8 turn

overal gold share u got wouldnt mather as it u hit 1,2 turn less

u wouldnt get the quest thou without doing both bosses

think wb inspiration buy was good as long as wb not capped to max hp ..
                        then u could use it to get bigger wb for server and increase gold total available ..

the gold from kitty club (should not be in this thread) as its off topic
                        kitten gold compaired to the gold amount u make from wb is a drop on a sieve ..
                        can only speak for myself but kitten gold +200k (inc counting buying cost) dont compair to 1 round hitting wb
                        so i cant say .. big amounts .. then again im not spending on them either ..

Comment

I don't waste on boosting in WB. I just use glass warfare (heavy PATK, PATK 5% Cerberus, heavy MATK Euda, MATK 5% Eve) along with my demon knights without any healing type of skills (besides the bloodthirsty strike for archer since it hits as it heals) as those waste rounds when it could be used for hitting. I've seen people with Irises that sometimes I wonder if they know that she heals the moment she wakes up, thus making her a bad choice to use in a WB fight... but good for me since I can still get in the top 10 and they are at the bottom =P
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
                          X