Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I cant get my gems back in after titan synth

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant get my gems back in after titan synth

After titan synth i cant get all 4 of my gems back in, only 3 are allowed. Funny because on my other toon it does allow the 4 gems after the same action. It keeps saying no more attribute gems allowed then 2. Had to synth up to lvl 12 gems and unduo 1 duogem to have it accept it. Checked at other players, thy didnt seems to have the same problem

Try double clicking on the dual gem & see if it goes in.

Comment

hi have same issue. red gear saying only 2 duel gems, when others have 3. orange gear saying must be red b4 using duels (they have 3 duels in) and artifact/heli saying must be mythic and tey have duel gems in. Ticket sent

Comment

I have heard of a few bugs with dual gems.. One is it wasn't letting dual gems be used in gear that was not red.. now I am hearing this one as well. I'd really like to report this but since it does not seem to be hitting everyone, or if it is they sure haven't spoken up yet.. can I ask for a screen shot of the issue as well as the error text/message it is giving you when you try to socket the gems so we can get this to the proper department?

Also if you have a screen shot of any item housing more then that amount of dual gems that would help to see as well, thank you.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Duel gems socketing

orange gear
          Click image for larger version

Name:	screen1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	1717174
          Last edited by michelleshort1; 09-20-2015, 12:55 PM.

Comment

This is of a great help, thank you. I do not know if this is intentional or not with the patch but I assure you I am going to take this to my boss and we are doing to do everything that we can to find out about it for you.

If anyone else has any information or other screen shots that are applicable to this, please share them. The more information we have, the better.

I do not have a time frame for information yet so please be patient and as soon as we know anything.. we'll do our best, so thanks again for the help!
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleshort1 View Post
              hi have same issue. red gear saying only 2 duel gems, when others have 3. orange gear saying must be red b4 using duels (they have 3 duels in) and artifact/heli saying must be mythic and tey have duel gems in. Ticket sent
              Michelle, I've heard several people say the following:

Originally posted by Tempest04 View Post
              Try double clicking on the dual gem & see if it goes in.
              I did not read that you've tried that, so please try that and get back to us.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ty Esme, its working by double clicking

Comment

Thank you for trying and getting back to us.

Seeing double clicking is the workaround for now, this thread will be closed.
                  "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                  and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                  X