Wartune Server Launches 9/25 @ 10:00 AM EDT and GMT +8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches 9/25 @ 10:00 AM EDT and GMT +8

On September 25th at 10:00 AM GMT +8, a new Oceanic server S612 Silent Realm will be released.

In addition, a new East Coast server, S613 Jade Fortress, will be released on September 25th at 10:00 AM EDT.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Seriously. Tell your uppers they need to STOP launching new servers. Whats the point in having a new server when we have over 100 bugs to fix. R2 just wants these people to suffer and be jipped even more. Your uppers seriously need to learn customer service. Moreless, Congrats R2 u've finally initiated the y2k bug( only 15 years later) known as the wartune 5.0.

Comment

Originally posted by Digs01 View Post
      Seriously. Tell your uppers they need to STOP launching new servers. Whats the point in having a new server when we have over 100 bugs to fix. R2 just wants these people to suffer and be jipped even more. Your uppers seriously need to learn customer service. Moreless, Congrats R2 u've finally initiated the y2k bug( only 15 years later) known as the wartune 5.0.
      Seriously..If you are so unhappy that you have to complain about everything that is done and on almost every post in the forums..then by all means STOP playing the game and let the rest of us play in peace. The problems are all being worked on.

Comment

YES FINALLY NEW OCEANIC Server can start playing wartune again LOVE YOU MODERATOR :3

Comment

They should make another new server in Europe again with the others servers that is going to get released , due to in game gate bug in mpd, missing options on gems, etc which is making people not able to complete some events.
          I Hope you will do that R2 Team! Many of us would appreciate it.

Comment

unlike u spincycle who is probably over lvl 50 and beyond the sylph quests that my server needs. u should back off. i have freedom of speech. You don't like to read what i post don't read it. Move along and enjoy your server in peace. Its common sense that they shouldnt release more servers when there are major bugs in affect that it will impact the new servers being opened. For instance gem synthesis for lvl 5+, due to the bugs u cannot buy transponders or auto learn them like we are supposed to. Therefore they get Major jipped. So Spin, i have the right to speak how i feel. Its called looking out for the world so their are aware of what about to occur to them. It would be best if they just reconsidered making another server til things get resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
              Seriously..If you are so unhappy that you have to complain about everything that is done and on almost every post in the forums..then by all means STOP playing the game and let the rest of us play in peace. The problems are all being worked on.
              These guys are those R2´s boot-lickers, guys kneeling. It is because of this kind of noobsters who never solve anything. They think that speaking well they will receive favors. Tell me which problem they are solve, noobster. Better, go to your server to play in peace.

Comment

Hmmm...I don't lick anyone's boots and certainly not the boots of R2. Further more I kneel before no one. Now..I am a noobster that has been playing for 3 years and know how things work. Problems arise with every new patch and upgrade. Bugs come too. They are eventually fixed. It takes time. Continued complaining does not help. It only causes more aggravation among people. The mods here take the info we give them and report it to the devs. The devs are the ones who do the passing along to the techs. The techs do the fixing. Step by step it gets done. Not as fast as we want, but it gets done. We play or we don't. Continued complaining does no good.

Comment

So does this mean the new servers will have the same problems as other new servers since patch 5 or will they be sorted out by then R2?

Comment

Hmmm...I don't lick anyone's boots and certainly not the boots of R2. Further more I kneel before no one. Now..I am a noobster that has been playing for 3 years and know how things work. Problems arise with every new patch and upgrade. Bugs come too. They are eventually fixed. It takes time. Continued complaining does not help. It only causes more aggravation among people. The mods here take the info we give them and report it to the devs. The devs are the ones who do the passing along to the techs. The techs do the fixing. Step by step it gets done. Not as fast as we want, but it gets done. We play or we don't. Continued complaining does no good.
                    I believe in patience but there is a line and r2 has crossed it. Complaining actually does help if not enough people speak up r2 will do nothing and brush it aside. They will take there sweet time with even performing a maintenance.

If you have been playing this long you know this. If enough people speak up magical things happen within r2. Keep a open mind stop trolling players that speak there concerns.

Comment

really!!!

people have invested time and cash on their account easy for you to tell this guy to leave the game but remember people used real cash and are only asking that they get the product in return for what they pay for which doesnt include the bugs and lagging and mismatching in arena, battlelands, edo arena and syph area are just another joke.

people have the right to complain if they feel they are not getting their dollar value...this R2 company are quick to take our cash and are just sitting back not repairing any thing....the other day i had to wait 4 days for them to fix the bug for a simple thing like getting access to a mpd. they need to get rid of all the non-actives, stream the (servers) and clean up their act cause its not funny when people demand quality for their $.

So you dont like to hear or see complaints they stay out of forums because its been happening for a long time and its gonna continue just as long as R2 continues to do what they do best ( nothing).

stop joining new servers, cause all it does is give R2 money that they dont use to repair the servers in exchange for labour they should be spending it on to do the repairs.

Comment

server lost 613?

Comment

Originally posted by R235006462 View Post
                          server lost 613?
                          I'll ask what's keeping them.
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I can login in mi server

Help, I can not enter my server 596, and never stays loading load but other server if I can get

Comment

Originally posted by WizzardHeart View Post
                              Help, I can not enter my server 596, and never stays loading load but other server if I can get
                              WizzardHeart, try posting in the Bug Reports & Support part of the forum.

But more to helping you here. Have you tried using a different browser? Possible Comodo Ice Dragon / Or Maxthon Nitro to try and get in?
                              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
                              Browser Game Support

Comment

Working...
                              X