Class Wars Return on September 24th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars Return on September 24th

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on September 24th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	CWdragon.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	1776928

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

**** **** **** 1st- this never match with the BR 2nd- i always get the same points 3rd- this is addicted always same players passing the preliminary 4th- i never never never get luck with the matches i dont know but this have to change always same players wining its getting boring!!! And i am sure i am not the only one who think this!!!

Comment

its rigged anyway calapez havnt u figured that out yet lol

Comment

class wars hmm better change to cash wars will be more self explanatory

Comment

Many Many people just going AFK during the class wars just to get the rewards!!!!!!!!!!!So nice

Comment

first they dont like what we say then they give me DC and lost connect all the time for i dont get nothing GOOD JOB R2gamesClick image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título.png
Views:	2
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	1717993

Comment

see again what i getClick image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	2
Size:	661.2 KB
ID:	1717994

Comment

As i said yesterday ,on 15 rounds my opponents on 10 rounds were AFK ,like i did !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

y the hell it takes very long time to start the games and y the mouse is disappearing and y sometimes it says network connection is lost????????????

Comment

Working...
                  X