Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Maintenance on 9/23 11:30 PM EDT (Several Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Maintenance on 9/23 11:30 PM EDT (Several Servers Only)

Dear Balenor,
    Wartune will be having Maintenance due to server updates on several servers on Wednesday, the 23th of September at 11:00 PM EDT (9/23 8:00 PM PDT, 9/24 11:00 AM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

R2:
    • S388, S391, S402, S405, S408, S411, S421, S430, S433
    • S432, S435, S485, S463, S466, S469, S472, S488, S505, S508, S511, S513, S517, S519, S522, S524
    • S581, S585, S589, S592, S596, S600
    • S605

Kabam:
    • S45, S47, S62, S65
    • S48, S51, S56, S61, S58, S63

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Why there is only some server maintenance???

Comment

and what is the maintenance for ?????

Comment

all servers need maintenance. maybe a batch maintenance.. so many errors, not enough time to fix all.

Comment

This is server (HW) maintenance, maybe the program will be corrected on Thursday, just before Class Wars like every month (with influence to CW lag like every month).

Comment

fix the god damn cache thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
              They are adding more lag.

Comment

Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
                fix the god damn cache thing..
                This. So much this.

Needs to be top priority, not months later. Game is almost unplayable for some people.

Comment

oh looks like they picked my server. must be my lucky day!!
                  Character Name: Chris1909
                  Class: Mage
                  Server: US West

Comment

Hoping the Maintenance would be for all servers since it affects all, not some.

And they skipped mine: 586
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                      Maintenance for nothing. You know, devs need earn their money, so, they invent doing maintenance, to justify they are working, but, dont expect nothing good. They take three years doing maintenance and never solve anything.

Comment

Guess they had an after thought.. (We Might Make it Worse) server is still up

Comment

Originally posted by Woofster View Post
                          Guess they had an after thought.. (We Might Make it Worse) server is still up
                          It is for Wednesday not Tuesday nite. This has not happened yet.

Comment

any chance of getting divinty shards after maintence as everything else is available but these to refine sylphs

Comment

why cant i log in???? cant click those "log in now" ang play now button"???whats the problem with that? somebody help me cant play since yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X