Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Maintenance on 9/23 11:30 PM EDT (Several Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why so laggi s309 omg with mini client is not playeble

Comment

Looool!

Tell always, when player have problems send ticket! I send 30 ticket and nothing! you have all in ***

Comment

Yet another maintenance with no patch notes or any sort of information. Level of incompetence... it's over 9000!!

Edit: The post does mention 'server updates'. Must be hardware upgrade or something. But still, people would have liked an update on the top issue at hand which is absence of caching.
        Last edited by Tempest04; 09-23-2015, 03:59 AM.

Comment

I hope it's a Test Fix and I hope it works so they can roll it out for the rest of us.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Maintenance? Really!?

I haven't been able to log in for 3 days now. When will the corrective actions actually be complete?!
            SM

Comment

11:05 still in game

Comment

Why would you do a 3 hour patch thats expected to come back up 2 hours before you do an all servers patch?

You would think you could do them concurrently, or at worst, consecutively.

Comment

Is there going to be some pretty good compensation, we were in the middle of Guild Battle when it went down which in our case on 421 sets out 2nd and 3rd place.
                  Could not have waited for another half hour at least...good timing as always guys

Comment

Are we having a double maintenance ? Offline for 8 hours ? S463

Comment

Still down. Zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
                        They are adding more lag.
                        Lagg it's whats for dinner

Comment

Still down almost 4 hours and another maintenance is listed for all servers. What a Crock of ** !! So we get 9 hours of maintenance for some stupid junk compensation ?

Developers need to read the forums, not just the moderators. The one from R2 I am sure never reads any of this !

I wonder if Gabe is still with R2 ? If he was smart he would have jumped ship along time ago.

Comment

ugh "anything that can go wrong will" (murphy's law)
                            TheOMEN S517
                            BR 13.6M BR OF FAKENESS
                            SYLPH RED ODIN :NAME-SIXSIXSIX BR 501K
                            EUDAEMON LVL12 BLOOD DEMON 7M+ SOMETHING BR
                            EUDAEMONS SYLPH IS RED FRIGGA 499K BR

Comment

Will you please focus on how the game wont lag much.. As of every patch it became more and more lag..
                              Even if you put more add ons as long as it wont give more lag then better.
                              Its more better on youtube now if wont buffer than the game it loads more and slower than before..
                              Also the client loads more now than before.. Oh my how can we have fun on that lag.
                              Its not my net or the laptop coz i got a high memory laptop and net is cool on youtube too so its the GAME itself that has problem..

Comment

Kabam server 45 US WestCoast.....maint came at Guildbattle time so we missed GB. Game was down for hours.
                                Loaded it up this morning and saw that Gem event is here and there
                                is no reward for making a gem at all and we never got a comp for the game going down right at GB!!

OK..edited post....the xtra gem is there but only once a day **** so on the last day we can't go all out....thanks R2 for screwing us again!!
                                Last edited by Cyrus1971; 09-24-2015, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X