Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 27th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-server Guild Battle: Rule Them All Sept. 27th!

Hey! Have you heard? the latest Cross-server Guild Battle Season is coming!

One Guild to rule them all… Find out who will be ruling the roost in Wartune’s latest Cross-server Guild Battle on Sept. 27th! Train, battle, and prove your Guild worthy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	csgb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	242.2 KB
ID:	1776976

Battle Schedule

The sign up phase for the Cross-server Battle will begins at 00:00 on September 23th and ends at 23:30 on September 25th.

Preliminaries:
    9/27/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    10/04/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    10/11/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    10/18/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30

Finals:
    10/25/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    11/01/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30
    11/08/2015 from 20:30 - 21:30

Click here to see more info about Cross-server Guild Battle.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Last battle of the previous CSGB, I remember being stuck in the middle of the map close to a tower. I couldn't move, couldn't die. Had tanks & that tower firing at me but I just stood there till the battle was over. Was some experience!
    Given your history of not fixing stuff, I wonder what's in store for players this time; wonder what it's going to be like this time

Comment

how about updating the rewards from csgb. How it looks now its not even worth my time, and alot of my guildies agree with me on that.

Comment

I really hope they have fixed all Bugs this time

I Still got a ticket (or 2) about csGB, I think :P
        Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
        Guild: Ragnarok
        Server: S213 - Felmarsh
        Platform: R2Games
        Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

same low item is CSGB shop.....upgrade pls!!!!!

Comment

Storm check your dates we not in 2014 anymore xD

Comment

may I suggest to add the previous CSGB mount (Cloud horse) & more new mounts to CSGB shop?

Comment

Originally posted by FireLillys View Post
                Storm check your dates we not in 2014 anymore xD
                They just wanna remind us that the same bugs will be in place + some new, wouldn't be xgb if there wasn't any new ones

Comment

This event needs a lot of better rewards to be added to the shop. it goes for a very long period of time, wasting a descent amount of weekend time for what, everything in that shop is trash besides the fashion cores but even those dont have much value anymore and the mount.. almost everybody has it. So no real point in wasting your time showing up to csgb.

Comment

we shall not we shall no compete , we shall not we shall no compete , get with the times guys them exchange rewards are from prehistoric days not worth my time think il watch Xfactor instead

TheLostBoys
                    mage
                    2million br
                    up your game devs this is lame
                    Last edited by sealacey; 09-26-2015, 12:58 PM. Reason: speeling

Comment

One Guild to rule them all - more like One Bug to rule them all

Comment

All is fine that u gave us CSGB back - But guys use Brains to change the rewards - All **** in exchange shop -Just have a look

Comment

Very nice screw up.. cant enter CSGB.... VERY NICE.

Comment

yeah to bad its ****** up and wont take place today good job!! keep the good work up

Comment

Originally posted by vonKrahh View Post
                              Very nice screw up.. cant enter CSGB.... VERY NICE.

Yup .. another screw up .. hmm ... cannot enter .. No Available Cross server? what is that?
                              Server: S14 Serenity Lake
                              Guild: Armageddon
                              Level: 80 Knight

Comment

Working...
                              X