No announcement yet.

Wartune 9/24/2015 Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put all Level 70/80 Legendary and Mythic Sets on ITEM SHOP, but don't make the PRice so High...

Comment

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
      How about fixing the fact that nothing caches properly after last patch?
      +1, THIS should be top priority. There is literally 0 bytes cached atm when before patch there's almost 2GB.
      Needing to redownload 2GB everytime we refresh is pretty dumb move from R2.

Originally posted by Kyraha View Post
      why dont you fix the nm and hell mobs in ef , they dont drop anything, chest dissapeared, come on. we are loosing hundreds of everything including huge ammounts of gold already.
      mobs isnt dropping on any regular mp not just ef. their loots are removed, not disappear.
      only bosses drop loot, make things way simpler.

Originally posted by R234540882 View Post
      Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.

so were to get the item for 80 set now???
      Things that are no longer needed, shards should still be there. L40-L60 only need loids to make.

Originally posted by dhante13 View Post
      Put all Level 70/80 Legendary and Mythic Sets on ITEM SHOP, but don't make the PRice so High...
      Geesh.. how lazy could u get? only takes 2 weeks to make 80 set, before its MONTHS.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

R2 we request you to change compensation rewards they are not useful for high level player. Pls Pls Pls..

Comment

Make everything to sellable, see anypoint to save useless stuff what I can't even sell and increase gold coming, No gold no build.

Comment

I am really proud of R2.. typographical issue there is alot of them I reporte of those also.

Comment

i have over 10k of them , and and still getting more lol

Comment

Optimized the Land of Twilight battleground: Players will no longer receive Honor for killing the same player 3+ times.
                its very bad
                and wat about the mouse issue wen in battle like BG ,arena ,Bounty Target etc,., the mouse sometimes disappears sometimes and in endemon arena it says matching but it is not matching with equal powered enemy its matching with a strong enemy and in sylp arena v can't select the enemy bring back selecting enemy option and if v loose no points must b lost and in sylp expenditure it says some Boss and special BOSS's first clearence rewards containd the thing used to legent sylp eqipment but i dint got even 1 form it

Comment

i get this in all battles , when moving mouse to skills it dissappears . Has only started doing this since patch/update last week , so is definitely a bug put in by R2 .

Comment

plz bring back the old wilds shop i hate the new one let the new one be named as market but bring the old one and give its name as wilds shop plz and if u remove eqipment synthesing items from crtpt shop how can v get eqipments?

Comment

fix lag pls

Comment

R2 we request you to change compensation rewards they are not useful for high level player. Pls Pls Pls..
                        y it must not b useful for high lvl players?
                        R2 plz change compensation rewards 300,000 Gold and Sylph Sepulcrum x20 can easily be got

Comment

fix lag pls
                          r u kidding!? the main thing in R2 is lag and it never reduses lag

Comment

Could u add an exchange shop, for all the extra stuff we got in our inventory?

Comment

Please let us sell exp scrolls.

Comment

Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.
                                if u do it this will be the worst thing in ur ubdate. plz dont Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.

Comment

Working...
                                X