No announcement yet.

Wartune 9/24/2015 Patch Notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the cache issue whats causing everything to load up so slowly every time I refresh?

Comment

Originally posted by Orpheus92 View Post
      Is the cache issue whats causing everything to load up so slowly every time I refresh?
      Yes it is.

Comment

no hcieron nada quedo igual

Comment

no puedo entrar a eudaemon arena desde el primer dia que salio

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune servers will go offline for maintenance on Thursday, September 24th, from 15:30 - 18:30 GMT+8. (3:30 AM EDT, 11:30 PM Sept 23rd PDT, 7:30 AM GMT)

Please log out before the maintenance to avoid data loss. We'll make another announcement if the maintenance is extended due to unexpected issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            • 300,000 Gold
            • 300,000 Daru
            • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
            • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
            • Double Honor Scroll x1
            • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

Patch Notes:
            1. Optimized the Land of Twilight battleground: Players will no longer receive Honor for killing the same player 3+ times.
            2. Removed the Signet Training from the check-in rewards.
            3. Removed equipment synthesis materials from the Crypt Shop.
            4. Fixed an issue where the Gem Synthesis feature was not available for some players.
            5. Fixed an issue with the countdown for some of the Kitten Club items.
            6. Fixed an issue with some players' Eudaemon Equipment.
            7. Fixed a display issue with the description of the Forgotten Catacombs drops: "Eternal Crystal" is supposed to be "Crypt Token."
            8. Fixed an issue where Sylph Atoll quests did not give Sylph Essence as reward.
            9. Resolved various typographical issues.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
            Did someone forgot somwthing ??? Where is compensation for MT ??? Or itjust me, who dont have it ???

Comment

Originally posted by Razorbeast View Post
              Isn't it a chance drop item from the MPD? That synth item removal is going to blow for those who don't want to level fast.. It's rather sad already what with there being level 80 players running around with mismatched equip having under 50k Battle Rating. Not a Wallet Warrior? Too bad so sad tough luck send money.

lv80 with 50k br? and fact we now have eudaemons and can attach a sylph to them......... i've seen and know noncashers with more br than that at lv59

Comment

Yeah still waiting for that comp for a maintenance that didn't even fix all the problems >.>

Comment

I've noticed a lot of these changes. And I really appreciate the, "Optimized the Land of Twilight battleground". No Seriously!! This helps prevent camping.

Also Instead of that lame compensation up top, why don't you have a decent compensation for the people who spend "balens" on gem scrolls.

And what happened to Vouchers? And why does it cost a ridiculous amount of balens to buy inventory space. (Please don't focus on this in a reply message and ignore the other suggestions I put on here.)

Finally! Thanks a ton for getting rid of those requirements for level 10-70 gear from the crypt shop and such. That was all such a drag.

Comment

When the next patch will be realesed?

Comment

Working...
                    X