Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Server Launches 10/01 @ 9:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches 10/01 @ 9:00 AM PDT

On October 1st at 9:00 AM PDT, a new West Coast server S614 Iron Cliff will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

why over lag in wartune now ?

Comment

Server 612 still have missing events.

Comment

Before putting out new servers try to fix the loading issues with lag in your existing servers - People should not join ur new servers if they can read that how bad the game is lagging after new patch 5.0

Comment

first fix patch , then create new servers...

Comment

R2 please make an price for sell StarTearShards and Sylph EXP Scrolls !!! THIS things eat time !!!
            For sylph EXP scroll we need every time go out with kick and then back for can delete scrolls ;
            For Star Tears Shards - many of us no need this things and need synth and sell which thing is not good because economy of golds
            (for synth 12 Star Tear - fire from 600 Star Tear Shards need spend 1200000 gold and from sell it this things u can back 12*1000gold = 1200 gold)
            So, like in attachement from 3000000 gold real we have 1800000 gold.
            Please make an sell price for this 2 ugly things !!! Ty
            Click image for larger version

Name:	StarTearShards.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	1718126

Comment

Guys what's happen in EF Normal ? I click for activate sylph mode , and after i have see img attached , no sylph , just human , and no "cancel"
              and stuck in human mode. GOD damn how can I play this ? How can i make MATK If i haven't sylph !!! Is second time when happen this ; first time
              was few weeks ago. GOD damn plz make some !Click image for larger version

Name:	ElementalForestNormal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	561.4 KB
ID:	1718149

Comment

we are missing Gem Synthesizer I from the events

Comment

Originally posted by wtflolhaha View Post
                  we are missing Gem Synthesizer I from the events
                  Believe me this happen to my server too S612 they did nothing abt it
                  In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
                  Guild :?
                  BR: 6M
                  Class : Mage
                  Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Comment

hi , someone can tell me when open a new Europe server?

Comment

Aww new servers then old servers rot.. -__-

Comment

Working...
                      X