[Patch Notes] 9/30 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miaculpa
    she doesn't suggest -_- she just answered on my post or on hubby his post -_- you r not the king of whatever that makes you so important to get in that thick headed skull of yours, she just answered polite and normal. because you r on the raging path here, not her
    Lol you wrong on that again i simply claimed it was a surpise event and she tryna outta nowhere to show me that i'm wrong! Oh well i showed it that's not the case and she tryna find other things to clinque on! She nagged me!
    So you came and claimed that i nag her and other things that in your opinion do in the game(btw i don't know who you are and i don't care that's your opinion) and she took it on a pesonal level! But since she do a job, even as a voilunteer, she should watch how she talks too! Either way that's whats described by R2!

Comment

that's whap happens if you charge in and start a hostile convo, that's all you do.. kos kos kos hostile hostile hostile... that's how we know you.. that's how she knows you for 2 and a half year LONGER then us... if in 3 years a person doesn't change... then it's the person not the other one, if rev was how you describe her, she woulnd't even be a moderator anymore, but she is... for a reason -_- it's cs... it's online... unannounced things happens online -_- or is it that hard to believe that there r people there r honest and true and not hypocrit like you
      Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
      Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
      Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
      Pets: A Lot!!
      Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
      Wings: DF - Prom
      Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
      Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
      Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Comment

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
        that's whap happens if you charge in and start a hostile convo, that's all you do.. kos kos kos hostile hostile hostile... that's how we know you.. that's how she knows you for 2 and a half year LONGER then us... if in 3 years a person doesn't change... then it's the person not the other one, if rev was how you describe her, she woulnd't even be a moderator anymore, but she is... for a reason -_- it's cs... it's online... unannounced things happens online -_- or is it that hard to believe that there r people there r honest and true and not hypocrit like you
        Oh i see you're a member of the guild that merged to us and started killing our guildmembers everywhere thinking we can't fight back and so you got a nice kos! No wonder you got that impression! Also i didn't start a hostile convo just showed my surpise on the maint!
        And also that's your opinion! My opinion also is that your guild came in to rule and kill everyone and in return got killed so how's that make me an hypocrit?!

Comment

your guildmemebers everywhere?? who is here the hypocrit #19 you only see what you want to try to justify your actions, i dunno if you get it , but you r the only one of the 2 guilds that's being a [jerk]... then and now #14 and do i look like i'm bothered that you can kill me?? my toon is 3 years ATLEAST younger then you hahaha, but hey.. in your world cs is probably very important^^ but in rl, it doesn't pay the bills or give the joy like a happy kid.. it's for relaxation, you trying to bully rev for what?? because she doing her job??? or is it because you can't bully us ingame anymore?? as long you r happy pappody... and life in your illussion i'm fine, but you're hostility that you bring from game to rl.. i feel pity for you, nothing more, nothing less, atleast it's something you get from me..
          Last edited by Reverie; 10-01-2015, 01:04 PM. Reason: Replaced censor.
          Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
          Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
          Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
          Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
          Wings: DF - Prom
          Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
          Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
          Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            An introduction to the new avatars has been posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....62#post1445862
            thx for the info reverie, you know maybe they will do just the pics of avatars in fate shop for gold?? instead of xtals or tokens???
            Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
            Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
            Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
            Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
            Wings: Divine Wings
            Weapon: Immortal Aug
            Pixie: Celestial Stage
            Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
            Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
              thx for the info reverie, you know maybe they will do just the pics of avatars in fate shop for gold?? instead of xtals or tokens???
              That is unlikely as the exchange for common avatars requires shards, which can only be obtained from Avatar Packs at this point in time.

Comment

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
                your guildmemebers everywhere?? who is here the hypocrit #19 you only see what you want to try to justify your actions, i dunno if you get it , but you r the only one of the 2 guilds that's being an ***... then and now #14 and do i look like i'm bothered that you can kill me?? my toon is 3 years ATLEAST younger then you hahaha, but hey.. in your world cs is probably very important^^ but in rl, it doesn't pay the bills or give the joy like a happy kid.. it's for relaxation, you trying to bully rev for what?? because she doing her job??? or is it because you can't bully us ingame anymore?? as long you r happy pappody... and life in your illussion i'm fine, but you're hostility that you bring from game to rl.. i feel pity for you, nothing more, nothing less, atleast it's something you get from me..
                Hostility from game to rl? Bullly reverie lol?! You're imagining things? In the merged servers your guild is the only one we kill and that in defense?! You realize the i don't kill anyone else in game nor i bother em just playing peacefully on a pve server?!
                And how is she doing her job by trying to claim something that's false?! She the one that tryna justify something that it doesn't needed it! And when i even showed her facts on what was called a surprise she was looking to find other stuff to hang on!
                And you don't know me in rl to say anything that kind! So you can go back in your corner and play your game if you find this meaningless! Also how old is s char doesn't mean anything, i believe the reason the players on elysium got co cky was of the OP players you had! Thats what made you kill small players and get a kos!

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  That is unlikely as the exchange for common avatars requires shards, which can only be obtained from Avatar Packs at this point in time.

oowh ok good to know thankies, just gonna sit back and see if they make the shards soon then muahahahaha

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                  Hostility from game to rl? Bullly reverie lol?! You're imagining things? In the merged servers your guild is the only one we kill and that in defense?! You realize the i don't kill anyone else in game nor i bother em just playing peacefully on a pve server?!
                  And how is she doing her job by trying to claim something that's false?! She the one that tryna justify something that it doesn't needed it! And when i even showed her facts on what was called a surprise she was looking to find other stuff to hang on!
                  And you don't know me in rl to say anything that kind! So you can go back in your corner and play your game if you find this meaningless! Also how old is s char doesn't mean anything, i believe the reason the players on elysium got co cky was of the OP players you had! Thats what made you kill small players and get a kos!

in my defense pappody i came to ely 3weeks before merge because me and femaso came together... so don't call me coc ky if you don't know why i'm in elysium, like i don't know you're reason to be in sor.and i kill players if they come in seng spawn area or if he/she is not playing nice with others. don't know if you noticed that. but i've read you where busy again. and yes sor and ely r playing peacefully ingame. that is nice, and keep the competition on lg... unfortunatly because of work i haven't joined an ely/sor competition yet. looking forward to it. and op players... dude you kill me with your aoe... who's OP now

Comment

oowh ok good to know thankies, just gonna sit back and see if they make the shards soon then muahahahaha

in my defense pappody i came to ely 3weeks before merge because me and femaso came together... so don't call me coc ky if you don't know why i'm in elysium, like i don't know you're reason to be in sor.and i kill players if they come in seng spawn area or if he/she is not playing nice with others. don't know if you noticed that. but i've read you where busy again. and yes sor and ely r playing peacefully ingame. that is nice, and keep the competition on lg... unfortunatly because of work i haven't joined an ely/sor competition yet. looking forward to it. and op players... dude you kill me with your aoe... who's OP now
                    Dude i don't know you but after merge and cause of work i was online only for a few so wasn't doing any pvp events and your guildmates taking advantage of it were killin my guildmates simply cause they could! And ofc i don't mean seng! So in defense we respond!
                    Your guildmate talked for hostility in the game, if that was true why elysium guildmembers are the only ones i'm killing and not everyone?! Told yah i play when i got time after work and i don't bother with anyone! Your guild didn't like that and got co cky!

Comment

dude if you read my signature you know who i am #19 you hate me because i supported my husband no mather what #19 but i'm not gonna be on forum to argue about ingame things
                      Last edited by 59-Riggie; 10-01-2015, 01:54 PM.

Comment

dude if you read my signature you know who i am #19 you hate me because i supported my husband no mather what #19
                        Didn't read it! Bad bad husband! All this would be avoided!

Comment

still can.. day by day.. like we r playing for weeks now ... well.. i think for weeks now hahahah been online so much i don't even know my stats #19

Comment

everyone should just calm down and crawl back to dungeons, or roses, or whatever
                            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Well I'm back from taking a week off from CS...and I come back to a possible lawsuit against R2....I feel like I missed alot...
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                                Well I'm back from taking a week off from CS...and I come back to a possible lawsuit against R2....I feel like I missed alot...
                                welcome back, u missed the non existent CS Anniversary this year
                                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                                X