Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which office you want?

Shenzhen Headquarters
    12th Floor, Unit 4, Kexing Science Park-B, Keyuan North Rd, Nanshan District, Shenzhen
    Postcode: 518000

U.S. Office
    1450 El Camino Real, Menlo Park, California 94025

Shanghai Office
    Room 3103, Wheelock Square, West Nanjing road, Shanghai, China
    Postcode: 200040

Hong Kong Office
    Room 1910-G, Parklane Square, 2 Tuen Hi Rd, Tuen Mun, HongKong
    Postcode: 999077

They are all on the website, you know...

Comment

And if you want to file lawsuit, the Hong Kong jurisdiction is applied per their rules.

So, Chinese company with U.S. license ...

Comment

dont matter if it was a typo their should realy honor the original event that said unlimited

r2 jack *** changed text to cheat players

Comment

Ok, so I did put in a ticket, hoping that R2 would (eventually) get round to giving the gems back as the event was bugged.
          They replied, usual stuff, wait whilst they look into it etc, and guess what, I recently got an email from them saying as they have not heard FROM ME, they are CLOSING
          the ticket.
          Obviously I replied saying the issue was NOT resolved, but have not yet heard back from them in several days.
          And they had the nerve, to ask me for a mentor interview MONTHS after I first applied, after screwing up yet another event and now showing a lack of care with support issues.

R2, pull your act together, smarten up, get with it and at the very least stop looking like idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by the-wise-one View Post
            Ok, so I did put in a ticket, hoping that R2 would (eventually) get round to giving the gems back as the event was bugged.
            They replied, usual stuff, wait whilst they look into it etc, and guess what, I recently got an email from them saying as they have not heard FROM ME, they are CLOSING
            the ticket.
            Obviously I replied saying the issue was NOT resolved, but have not yet heard back from them in several days.
            In order to keep the ticket open, you need to reply via the ticket system (not via email) within 12 days .
            http://support.r2games.com/support/support
            Please create a new ticket, with your old ticket number in it (Subject matter in subject line). Feel free to link this thread, and explain your last ticket was closed but not resolved. If you have not had a reply in 48 hours, please let us know with your old ticket number. Good luck
            Last edited by Whakapono; 10-26-2015, 02:27 AM.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Time to get into my truck, take my dog, and have a road trip to Menlo Park. I am in Cali, hehe.

But seriously, how is something marked "resolved" when there's an ongoing feedback for it and no one typically agrees to the changes that were made?
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Working...
              X