Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it better to join old or newer server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it better to join old or newer server?

Is it better to join the older server's or newer ones? Because If I joined the older servers would I be far behind on everything compared to the competitiveness of the newer servers?
    Thanks.

join s89 (woodway heights) if thats ur real profile pic

Comment

Originally posted by R246929129 View Post
      join s89 (woodway heights) if thats ur real profile pic
      that is not a dating site here xD xD

Comment

Originally posted by Unserica View Post
        Is it better to join the older server's or newer ones? Because If I joined the older servers would I be far behind on everything compared to the competitiveness of the newer servers?
        Thanks.
        Best is to find newer server
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I was wondering the same thing, seem's we have to wait for a new GMT server to come out :P

Comment

new server puts you in even ground with other players. old servers differ because you may have some with more players than others and may win events more easily. There are pros and cons for both. goodluck
            Last edited by Rubedo; 10-06-2015, 06:29 PM.
            to file a ticket

Comment

The thing with this is what do you want from the server?

Do you need to challenge for top spot, top 10, top 50 or your not bothered about PvP at all.
              Do you need a lot of players active on your server or are you a solo player, will you be bringing friends with you?

Old server's don't have the 'race' feel that new servers tend to have, and being on an old server allows you to look only at the game and if you are actually enjoying your experience.
              New servers you get given a lot of starting Battle Rating and resources, they are also more active for the first month or so - but they will dwindle the moment a new server for that region starts.

Your ability to cash doesn't really effect anything unless your a must be no1 player, in which case you'll just join the next new server and the next and...you get the picture

How long you can or indeed want to play each day also effects what would be better, new servers tend to kick people the moment they miss a day,
              so if you mainly play weekends or tend to regularly miss days I would suggest old servers, or a new server starting your own guild.

Comment

Originally posted by Warscale View Post
                The thing with this is what do you want from the server?

Do you need to challenge for top spot, top 10, top 50 or your not bothered about PvP at all.
                Do you need a lot of players active on your server or are you a solo player, will you be bringing friends with you?

Old server's don't have the 'race' feel that new servers tend to have, and being on an old server allows you to look only at the game and if you are actually enjoying your experience.
                New servers you get given a lot of starting Battle Rating and resources, they are also more active for the first month or so - but they will dwindle the moment a new server for that region starts.

Your ability to cash doesn't really effect anything unless your a must be no1 player, in which case you'll just join the next new server and the next and...you get the picture

How long you can or indeed want to play each day also effects what would be better, new servers tend to kick people the moment they miss a day,
                so if you mainly play weekends or tend to regularly miss days I would suggest old servers, or a new server starting your own guild.
                Seem's it's better to join an older server so :P And What older servers would be active?( If you know)

Comment

But on an old server you will never be able to compete in PvP. Still if you prefer old server I would suggest to go to the last thread where merges were announced and chose the biggest number server you see there for the time zone you want.http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1430902 Best if you ask me go for numbers over 200 so you won't have to compete with players over 5m br. And being recently merged should mean that server will be relatively active.
                  osobena
                  s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                    But on an old server you will never be able to compete in PvP. Still if you prefer old server I would suggest to go to the last thread where merges were announced and chose the biggest number server you see there for the time zone you want.http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1430902 Best if you ask me go for numbers over 200 so you won't have to compete with players over 5m br. And being recently merged should mean that server will be relatively active.
                    Okay thank's for the help I'll check them out but seems no GMT server over 200 has been merged :P

Comment

if you do join an older server dont expect them to help you so much on TDs or inferno. You will likely have to run them solo because most folks do not want to run something far lower than their own level. Luckily you can run solo if you do join an old server.

Comment

better start another game

Comment

Working...
                        X