No announcement yet.

The Second Chaos War is here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adter the end of round 3 my server players ares till stuck inside Chaos War and those that refreshed cant log back in. R2 Games Server 29

Comment

So do i... server not ready...s29

Comment

Same here, and we couldn't log back in.Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1718297

Comment

Originally posted by beehappythree View Post
          all players wanted to get mount cw rewards.. however only those top 50 can get it.. isn't it unfair? why not lower the points in getting mount, all will be happy. just like cross server battle those cant join the game, all or most players can get mount rewards (prelim+finals rewards combined).
          Whole server can get mount with only winning 2 rounds. Organize, dont be afk and make sure top 40 is really top 40 br.
          There is a lot of selfish ppl who stays afk when they're not really online, they should go offline so can be removed from list.
          Top 40 must not be afk and must be online. If your server can't get mount, blame it on those bad people who goes afk.
          [morfinnor]
          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
            Whole server can get mount with only winning 2 rounds.
            Not true actually. For non fighters rewards from two wins on our server was 2800 crystals. finals will not make up teh difference.

Comment

Want to congratulate R2 and their many mergers, they finaly managed to merge enough of them to beat kong in any cross server event..

Comment

I am so frustrated, this malfunctioned event is not our responsibility, yet we are the most affected. during prelims, server was down during our 3rd, missed 4th entire 4rth round, also didnt get the rewards of 3rd round. Now in finals, missed the first round as it didnt let us enter. Here the screen shot. Seriously, this is so disappointing. we never lost a single fight, yet because you guys are irresponsible of such malfunctioned event, we ended up rank 9th. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! DONT EVEN TRY TO REMOVE MY SCREEN SHOT FROM HERE LIKE YOU DID IN MY OTHER POST FROM PRELIMINARIES!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	chaos finals bug.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	1718325
                Player Name: DarkRanger
                Class: Archer
                Game Spouse: JuXta
                BR: Secret :P
                Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
                Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

Comment

is this event over?

Comment

Some new type of system does need to be found for making the list of the top 40 to participate in Chaos Wars.

#1..If your top player has left the server..how is your list supposed to be made correctly and changed the right way. The leader (top player) wont even be there.
                    #2..Players have left the server or quit the game and are on the pre-set list. No one is there to remove them and add other players.
                    #3..Players who are in top 40 and are online and on afk need to be replaced. If you are in charge of the list..you need a way to be able to remove and replace them.
                    Add/remove button works.
                    Having 10 out of 40 players show up for Chaos Wars is not a good way to play or even a way to hope to win a match. It is a slaughter house.

Comment

Working...
                    X