Wartune Sylph skills (Purple)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Sylph skills (Purple)

Hey! So ive just get back into playing Wartune and ALOT has changed .Usually u had to be lvl to learn new skills.Now apparently u can also now buy the Purple Skill and learnt it?
    If im not wrong i thought Purple Skills for example Hades , "Awe" skill can only be learnt from the refinement of Hades?So my question is, can you learn the purple skill
    with Hades , Iris or must u refine them FIRST to Triton , Gaia ?
    In-Game Name : Qiu Qiu
    Guild :?
    BR: 6M
    Class : Mage
    Lvl : Duke ArchMage

Give me potatoes & fried chicken to make me happy c:

If you are lazy and put no effort the outcome wont be there.

Poor Mages in KH

Recently, we upgraded to patch version 5.0. In this patch a lot has been changed, and the portion you may be seeking (well slightly anyways) can be found right here. I can also confirm for you, that whether the pet is blue or not does not appear to matter with skills as a result of this, so you should be good to go in whatever purple skill you desire to purchase for your Hades, Iris or whatever pet you are running, good luck.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
    X