Name:	lvl max.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	1777346

Originally posted by R29770995 View Post
    Now i have my mage class lvl 10 dragon soul warlock

can i still working talents???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151039[/ATTACH]
    Once you max your regular talents you can work on the Legendary Talents. Past that, no more talents are available.

Click image for larger version

Name:	talents.jpg
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1718272
    Last edited by Mentor_MrEUS; 10-07-2015, 01:10 PM. Reason: Esme's yellow arrow
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
    Browser Game Support

Comment

Name:	11.PNG
Size:	338.3 KB
ID:	1718273

still it has a display bugg .. exp overflow stops as 800000k .. (before that at least u saw how much overflow of exp u had)

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]151043[/ATTACH]

still it has a display bugg .. exp overflow stops as 800000k .. (before that at least u saw how much overflow of exp u had)

I wouldn't call that a display bug. The amount of exp you can have now is currently capped at 800000k, XP over that is simply gone at this point.
        "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
        Browser Game Support

Comment

then explain if i reached cap in exp why there are 10 ppl on server that have higher exp cap and why in rankings + it increases still

Name:	blaat.PNG
Size:	210.8 KB
ID:	1718279

so yeah its a display bug

Comment

then explain if i reached cap in exp why there are 10 ppl on server that have higher exp cap and why in rankings + it increases still
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]151052[/ATTACH]

so yeah its a display bug
            What he means I that the exp we can currently hold caps out at 800m. Your overall exp will keep going up, but max you can hold for leveling talents is 800m.

Comment

but as u see i cant lvl talents .. so then it should be capped at 0 .. my point is i have more exp overflow build up to lvl the non excisting talents .. so i call a cow a cow .. and say its bugged .. and i know im putting salt on snails
              Last edited by demoniced; 10-07-2015, 04:17 PM.

Comment

but as u see i cant lvl talents .. so then it should be capped at 0
                It is what it is. As far as I know, it isn't a display bug. I guess it's in case we get even more talents, they don't want us to max them all in one day. lol

Comment

Originally posted by UesugiAnkit View Post
                  It is what it is. As far as I know, it isn't a display bug. I guess it's in case we get even more talents, they don't want us to max them all in one day. lol
                  that would be even worse if the wrongly capped exp not is replenished with the excess build up beyond cap exp, game clearly shows elsewhere .. if they ever add new talents ..

Comment

You can store a max of 800k XP. The actual total XP you accrue in your career is a separate index.

Comment

Ada has nailed this on the head.

It is much like when Level 80 turned into class advanced. While the maximum experience we could carry was 800 million, our overall experience continued to accrue and grow upwards and when class advance came to pass, all of that excess experience when the quests were finished determined what class advance level people had.

So you will have upwards of 800 million experience to spend, and I hope this helps make it clearer.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
                      X