Wartune Server Launches 10/16 @ 10:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches 10/16 @ 10:00 AM EDT

On October 16th at 10:00 AM EDT, a new East Coast server S616 Twilight Tower will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

when is a new oceanic server come

Comment

when was the next oceanic server R2

Comment

Originally posted by jeffsonyosores View Post
        when was the next oceanic server R2
        i really need it cause its good time for me the other server have different time for battle ground and the rest so pls work on making new oceanic server R2

and make it have cool stuff well you allready do that
        but cool is better i am not a cashplayer

hahahaahahah dont bother with me just pls make it
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-14-2015, 08:16 AM. Reason: post merge

Comment

Wonder if the soul engraving event is there?

Comment

Originally posted by Squishy1111 View Post
            Wonder if the soul engraving event is there?
            Ihope so and alot of cool events that will be very usefull

Comment

guys does any 1 know which kind of server speak english like 90 percent couz every time i go in a server i found out it has like 50% spanish or something like that and it's hard to connect with them couz they mostly don't know english well enough ..so if any 1 can tell me the diffrence betten east and west Us and ocean and the4th kind and which one have more speaking enligsh players that would be cool.

Comment

Working...
              X