Wartune Server Merges for 10/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Merges for 10/15 @ 3:30 AM EDT

A server merge is scheduled for Thursday, the 15th of October beginning at 3:30 AM EDT (00:30 (Midnight) AM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). These servers will be down for approximately 2 to 4 hours to allow for adequate testing, but could be longer. Please watch this thread for any updates or changes.

The following servers to be merged are:

East Coast Servers
    • S67, S70, S73, S86, S89, S101, S104, S108, S111, S114, S227, S231, S242 and S234, S238, S245, S249, S252, S254, S257, S260, S263, S266, S269, S312, S316, S319 will be merging together.

West Coast Servers
    • S570, S574, S578, S582, S586, S590, S594, S598, S602 and S606 will be merging together.

European Servers
    • S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471 and S504, S506, S510, S512, S515, S518, S521 will be merging together.
    • S603 and S607 will be merging together.

Oceanic Servers
    • S580, S584, S588, S593, S597, S601, S604 and S608 will be merging together.

In order to avoid the loss of any character information, please refrain from making any new characters on these servers until after the merge has been completed.

To help with potential name conflicts, we will be removing unused characters that fit the following strict guidelines:
    • A character must not have logged in within the last 45 days.
    • Be under level 12 and their castle must be on the Twilight Coast.
    • Have no Balens.
    • Have no record of ever recharging.
    • Not be in a guild.

Only a character who meets all five of the conditions above will be deleted.

All character data will be preserved (including items, skills, pets, stats, mounts, Gold, Honor, Honor ranking, Daru, Kyanite, Balens, Vouchers, level, Battle Ranking, Academy information, Friend lists, Astrals and VIP statuses). Guild membership, friends and black listed players will be preserved. Current quest progress will also be preserved. The only thing that will change is that all player's Castles will move to Twilight Coast. The Server Rankings list will be cleared, but will repopulate the next time it updates after the merge is complete.

Character Names:
    • A character's name will only be changed if characters on different servers have the same name. In that case, the character on the newer server will have -S## added to the end of their name. For Example: RoryWilliams on Boneyard (S17) would be RoryWilliams-S17 after the merge, but only if there was a RoryWilliams on S12.
    • Upon logging into your character after the merge, if your name was changed to include -S17, a popup window will open up allowing you the chance to change your name. To continue the example, RoryWilliams-S17 would log in and get a window asking to change his name. He could change it to RoryPond and the -S17 would be removed from his name.

Guild Names:
    • A Guild's name will only be changed if guilds on different servers have the same name. In that case, the guild leader of the guild on the newer server will get a popup window upon logging in to change the name of their guild.
    • Should the guild leader choose not to change the name of their guild, they will not be able to access their guild interface. Attempts to access the guild interface will only open the name change popup until the Guild's name is changed.
    • Guild members will also be unable to access their guild interface until the name is changed.
    • After the Server Merge, the Official Website, server names, and login entrance will remain the same. Players will login to their character though their original server. If a player has a character on both servers, you will continue to access the same character associated with a particular server as before the merge.

Check out the newest events and promotions for the merged servers here in this thread!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

oh cmon ffs. our server is doing fine. its already had 3 merges with total 13 servers merged, even WBs lasts less than 10 minutes here. are we being fed to the top casher's server again?

well congrats, this time you will certainly make many players quit.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

How will merging work with euro servers (S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471 and S504, S506, S510, S512, S515, S518, S521 will be merging together). These servers are on opposite sides of euro split, AKA they have completely different rankings/CSGB/CW/Different people.

Comment

Originally posted by Raizura View Post
        How will merging work with euro servers (S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471 and S504, S506, S510, S512, S515, S518, S521 will be merging together). These servers are on opposite sides of euro split, AKA they have completely different rankings/CSGB/CW/Different people.
        s 504 506 510 512 515 518 and 521 will be merged together -now it is s 504-506-510-512 without 515,518 and 521

Comment

S612 also need a merge. there are not many players online, some players started to quit because of it
          it taking much times when doing wb and it also really hard to find a party when doing mpd, group arena, atoll boss, etc...
          so please merged our server immediately

Comment

457 plz it dead

Comment

We don't need merges... WE NEED THIS GAME TO BE FIXED!!!
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Those aren't the only ones being merged unforgiven. The (S504, S506, S510, S512, S515, S518, S521) will also be merging with (S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471). I'm in S406. I was wondering how it was going to work as the servers S504, S506, S510, and S512 are on the opposite side of euro split. So, (S504, S506, S510, S512) and (S515, S518, and S521) may be merging together, but they are also merging with the other servers (S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471).

Comment

Originally posted by Raizura View Post
                  Those aren't the only ones being merged unforgiven. The (S504, S506, S510, S512, S515, S518, S521) will also be merging with (S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471). I'm in S406. I was wondering how it was going to work as the servers S504, S506, S510, and S512 are on the opposite side of euro split. So, (S504, S506, S510, S512) and (S515, S518, and S521) may be merging together, but they are also merging with the other servers (S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471).
                  One of you are gonna get disqualified from csgb for sure
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

S504, S506, S510, S512, S515, S518, S521 are already merged together long time ago i'm playing there.. Problem is that we and S406, S441, S462, S465, S468, S471 are on different side of euro servers.. What you will do? move servers to the other side or merge both euro sides too?

Comment

Ya know guy's, aka R2, to whom, if any is concerned, ya can keep the merge promotions. Allow us our co-existing, growing server, no one's complaining, save for and about the problems with lag since your patch#5. In bg's, dungeons, arena's it's so bad we strip to
                      bear essentials to get through them, re-logging after every battle to keep playing. Merge's won't fix this, it'll get worse and y'all are
                      going to lose cash paying toons, fact not fiction guy's. S606 is the newest server in the west coast merge. Today 606's wb's go 20
                      maybe 30 minutes with small change for rewards, as said earlier we'll be lucky if we get 10 minutes after merge, no point in logging
                      on for that. Many of us started on S606 to build new toons and get on top, paying cash to do so. Our oldest and strongest toons can't
                      compete in cross server bg's now,1 hit deaths, that's if we can even fully spawn and get outta camp. Toons from the servers you're
                      merging us with have troops higher than some of our top toons. The guild where I hang my hat God's of War, last check had approx.
                      10 mil br. We went up against a guild with over a billion br this past Sunday in csgb and held our own for over 40 minutes, not bad.
                      After 3 csgb's we're 2 outta 3, for a 10 mil br guild we're ranked #10 in the csgb's today. We'll be lucky if our guild survives to finish.
                      If any of our guilds survive this merge for that matter.The 1.5 mil daru offered in promotions won't get our troops close to those y'all
                      will inflict on us. 606's top toons will not survive with any ranking, much less in top 10! I myself would never of put cash into a toon
                      knowing this was coming on this server. 2 months and cash wasted to be slammed back to peon in a low ranked guild, nice.
                      I've gotta few questions. Do the powers that be expect our cash players whom are on top to continue to log on when this merge
                      knocks them into unranked oblivion? Why should the toons on S606 continue to open there wallets to your banks, what gain is there?
                      The next time we're close to top another merge with even older server's? I don't believe there's one toon on S606 whom has reached a million br yet. Do you really believe there is a benefit for your cash or non-cash toon's on the S606? If you believe there is a benefit,
                      why wasn't a notice sent out to mail boxes? It's not that hard to generate a short note saying follow this link to important news.
                      It's no secret the kind of money generated by these games on the www. My guess, no one at R2 cares, of the truths spoken here or
                      the customer's whom should be right at all times opinions? Or, that paying customer's will leave disgruntled? Or that R2, will answer
                      why when I was adding cash to my account last week there wasn't a notice of this merger in case I wanted to opt out? ? Maybe, IDK? A respectful 1 week notice to those which pay your bills? I've said my peace and posed my questions, let's see if this post get's answer,
                      better yet if it even sticks.
                      Thank you for ya time if you find yourself at this point. Have a good day.

Comment

.......what does different side of Euro servers mean exactly, please...............

Comment

Yeah you kinda slammed us in 606 who've been working pretty hard the past 2 months to keep our toons up to par, me Crimson, now papicrim , have been working hard on my toon slow leveling it, falling behind now cause there are 80s on the server but i remain top 10 regardless at lvl 75, now you're slamming use into old servers that are over 8 months old with 2m brs.. kinda ***** because we won't in reality have a chance to catch up to them. and this is my second wartune address so ignore the 2015, being as my other is nov 2013 i should've expected it would've happened. because it has happened to every other server i been on, could've just waited and merged us with 610 in a month or so but it's a vicious cycle that'll keep happening anyways. if we where the start merge server with 610 then server 6xx months later someone would be saying what i'm saying for the most part but whatever
                          Last edited by igiveup5star; 10-15-2015, 05:44 AM.

Comment

server 230 needs a merged plz

Comment

Kabam S18, S21 and Kabam S40, S68, S70 will be merging together? & and a number will be at the server, I do not understand - where?

Comment

Working...
                              X