Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/14 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/14 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Wednesday, the 14th of October at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Adjusted Sylph Arena rewards.
    2. Star Tear Shards can now be sold.
    3. Sylphs of purple quality and below can now be upgraded using Mahra.
    4. Optimized in-game server display for players.
    5. Fixed a display issue with Cloud Adventures.
    6. Fixed an issue with the BOSS in the Elemental Forest.
    7. Fixed a socketing issue with several Double Attribute Gems.
    8. Fixed an issue with certain Transfer Points in Cross-server Dungeons.
    9. Fixed an issue where Purge Rune did not take effect on some BOSSes in the Dragon Invasion.
    10. Fixed an issue in which some players' fishing levels reset to 0.
    11. Resolved various typographical issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

2. Make Sylph EXP Scrolls to be sellable too.

Comment

The two things that makes me nervous...

1. Nerf again? or will you actually make all the player become happy and return the adv.sepu option?

7. Fixed as in you can only socket red gear with double attribute gems, or fixed as in you can now drag them into the socket spot?

Comment

Patch note 3. Sylphs of purple quality and below can now be upgraded using Mahra..... duh..what do you think weve been doing with it or do you mean The Multifamily Assisted Housing Reform and Affordability Act of 1997 (MAHRA)

Comment

eliminate adv. sepulcrum and adv mahra. are 2 stupid items. Add event for changing back Fate stones into League Insignias.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx5 View Post
            Patch note 3. Sylphs of purple quality and below can now be upgraded using Mahra..... duh..what do you think weve been doing with it or do you mean The Multifamily Assisted Housing Reform and Affordability Act of 1997 (MAHRA)
            Some people have epic goddess of prosperity and Poseidon seals which right now can only be upgraded using adv. mahra.
            I assume they are fixing this.

Comment

eudaemons can be deleted or recycled???? we really need that
              IGN: princestewii
              Class: Archer
              Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Dont actually care about purge rune, my guardian rune that fails to work every other time is beginning to really annoy me though, Hope that isnt the fix, epic seals need adv mahru and seps thats just the way it is, if they do that i want to be able to use normal mahru on my Hecate
                Last edited by Doddlebug; 10-13-2015, 11:08 AM.
                KingKermit server 381
                Guild UTOPIA
                Class mage
                Br 7.5 million
                level 80
                x casher (not spent since may 2014) except vip forced to do a 10k recharge to get knighthood as could not get enough from offers
                tune age 19 months
                now aged 28 months

Comment

gonna lobby for a eudy exchange event
                  alabama

archer

multiple servers
                  mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

come on r2 some good fixes for some of us but when u going to pull your fingers out about the edu crisis when will we be able to sacrifice or sell unwanted edus

and are we going to get the compo for maintenance this time cuz the last 2 maintenances you seem to forget to send it

Comment

Originally posted by sivashan View Post
                      Some people have epic goddess of prosperity and Poseidon seals which right now can only be upgraded using adv. mahra.
                      I assume they are fixing this.
                      Pointless as they still need adv seps.

Comment

YAY Finally, Star Tear Shard can be sell. YAHOOO :3

ty.
                        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                        Character: Mage
                        Class: Knighthood
                        level: 80
                        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

And cache bug u guys fix it?

Comment

nice star tear shards can be sold but now real question how much since they dropping as reward in sky trails and the gold reward if u get that there is 100k so i hope it not some stupid amount like 1 gold only cuz then they will just up the drop rate even more in sky trails and would be like us getting 0 reward for spending all that time there
                            CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                            name RubyRed
                            type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                            Name gippal .........Name backlash
                            Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Originally posted by vunguyenphs1 View Post
                              2. Make Sylph EXP Scrolls to be sellable too.
                              Just create a new sylph, dump all the scrolls you have on it, then sacrifice it for some however much sepu you can get out of it.

We need to be able to sacrifice unwanted Eudaemons for bloods and marks.

Comment

Working...
                              X