No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/14 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

300,000 Gold
    300,000 Daru
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Sylph Sepulcrum x20

same old joke as ever .. tell us a new one for a change

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
      Pointless as they still need adv seps.
      Can't be sure until they actually implement it lol

Comment

Concerning eudo's I now have 9 of them!!! 2 battle oracle's, 2 wind rangers, 3 sacred knights and 2 sanctuary hunters!!!

Comment

What about the CACHE issue or the lag? I guess that's not important. You got one thing right from the rest, maybe (star tear shards), but I guess I will be lurking in the forums until I get word that the important stuff are fixed.
          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

how about the skill bar in bounty targets not working half the time the fact we dont get chest from monsters and all the other major glitches

Comment

I just cant wait to see how much they balls it up as usual

Comment

I want you guys to fix again the fact gear is not supposed to cost gold to enchant anymore cause I just spent 5 mill enchanting 1 lvl 70 normal gear or was the gold you gave us back 6 months ago a lie?

Comment

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
                  I want you guys to fix again the fact gear is not supposed to cost gold to enchant anymore cause I just spent 5 mill enchanting 1 lvl 70 normal gear or was the gold you gave us back 6 months ago a lie?
                  Sylph Gear doesn't cost Gold to Enchant. That's the gold we got back.

Comment

Don't know why people are b****ing about the sylph thing. Advaced Mahra is required from Orange onwards. That patch means people who got 2nd Evo Sylph Seals that were Blue or Purple get to take it up to Orange with Regular Mahra which is what everybody does with non-2nd evolution sylphs. Unless you want people to spend and extra 13k Advance Mahra to make a sylph Orange 1 star. In which case you better hope you never win a free sylph 2nd evolution or fused sylph seal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexx5 View Post
                      Concerning eudo's I now have 9 of them!!! 2 battle oracle's, 2 wind rangers, 3 sacred knights and 2 sanctuary hunters!!!
                      this time i use event and make 10 more eudi - becourse i have all skills for wind rider and scourge mage in my bag. now i have 19-20 eudi . good thing is that i do not need to buy new slot for them... well this 100 bags that i exchange for eudi may be was hold new mount... but i really need to clean my bag

Comment

Originally posted by Delicia88 View Post
                        Sylph Gear doesn't cost Gold to Enchant. That's the gold we got back.

no that is not the gold we got back I didnt spent 230 mill gold on sylph gear so you need to go back & look again
                        gear was free to enchant until red gear came out then everything cost gold to enchant again

Comment

Originally posted by Delicia88 View Post
                          Don't know why people are b****ing about the sylph thing. Advaced Mahra is required from Orange onwards. That patch means people who got 2nd Evo Sylph Seals that were Blue or Purple get to take it up to Orange with Regular Mahra which is what everybody does with non-2nd evolution sylphs. Unless you want people to spend and extra 13k Advance Mahra to make a sylph Orange 1 star. In which case you better hope you never win a free sylph 2nd evolution or fused sylph seal.

the fused seals you can win are orange already so no need to worry bout getting 1 of those orange need advanced stuff anyway

Comment

no that is not the gold we got back I didnt spent 230 mill gold on sylph gear so you need to go back & look again
                            gear was free to enchant until red gear came out then everything cost gold to enchant again
                            hmmmmm wasn't free for me before red gear lol

Comment

how about buy sell trade among players, or auction house.

Comment

I don't know what server you're on but certainly on Europe S135 I never got any gold back for lvl 70 gear and each lvl 80 piece, after synthesising costs 25 million gold and that's before legend and red! By my calculations i'm due a refund in excess of 300 million gold
                                S135 - Knight current Br just over 44 Million and rising! Trying not to cash, but sometimes will, especially after pay day!

Comment

Working...
                                X