No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/14 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to know when they are going to fix the Edu problem? Sell, trad in, sacrifice, whatever. I now have 5 battle oracles 3 Mages and 3 Hunters, all I want is 1 darn Knight.

Comment

so white of you 10 gold for the stear shards when u have them at such a high drop rate when we could have got 100k gold
      CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
      name RubyRed
      type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
      Name gippal .........Name backlash
      Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

how about sylph arena at sanely hours

Comment

funny englidh

hi R2 can you make something fore multi arena , that you hide automaticly clothes ?
          i do a lot of clicking there but becouse the lag nothing happens
          and mostly this happens when i get kabam and mini oponents
          it would be nice :P

and sorry fore my funny englisch ( i m dutch )
          Last edited by tonbouman; 10-14-2015, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27173917 View Post
            how about sylph arena at sanely hours
            Guessing you mean Eud Arena since Sylph Arena can be done any time.

Kong Server 15 - US West did not get compensation. Emoticon bug is still there... this CANNOT be that hard to fix, COME ON. Kitten club notification still happens when nothing needs done (no gold to collect and no repairs to be made), cache bug still appears to be happening (no graphics get cached... Seriously, you have GOT to be noticing a bandwidth increase after having broke this, wth?) and the list goes on and on... I sometimes wonder if 7Road is a single chinese dude programming in his studio apartment... You can't fix more things than this in a week?

Comment

Feathered Witch and Alpha Lion clothing sets also busted after maint, make your toon completely invisible.

Comment

This was the only interesting change:

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                Patch Notes:
                1. Adjusted Sylph Arena rewards.
                But I don't see any change in sylph arena rewards. I expected they add back adv. sepulcrum reward, but nothing.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

How many are in the room?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ghoststyle.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	204.6 KB
ID:	1718355

Comment

and as of 2 and a half hour since reset. no compensation .Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

300,000 Gold
                    300,000 Daru
                    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                    Double Honor Scroll x1
                    Sylph Sepulcrum x20
                    But we were only kidding..this is R2 games and we never give you anything

Comment

No change in sylph arena rewards, no compensation, clothing sets are messed up, will not load in inventory. Who knows what else will show up.

Comment

ok nice emerg maint not only did we lose gold and daru from wb but ya fixed jack sqaut nice 1 anfd ty for the lose of gold and daru

Comment

Originally posted by R23797921 View Post
                          no that is not the gold we got back I didnt spent 230 mill gold on sylph gear so you need to go back & look again
                          gear was free to enchant until red gear came out then everything cost gold to enchant again
                          Pretty sure, you need to go back and check things out. Enchanting gear has always cost gold. It's the reason why people made 2 sets of level 70 leg gear before making 80 gear. Enchanting Sylph Gear originally cost gold as well as materials, they changed that and made it free. If you got back extra gold that's good for you, but Enchanting player gear has always cost Gold. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Nox03 View Post
                            How many are in the room?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]151308[/ATTACH]
                            That's easy: 3
                            (as written on top right)

And yes, this is normal picture I got even with myself only in the room with hidden clothes. But hope the 5.1 will resolve the lag issue that cause this.

Comment

As others have pointed out we have not been getting the maintenance rewards. Thank you for the lack of generosity on your behalf and your developers in being able to stuff up something that used to work.

Comment

I think like 3 of those things got fixed.

I would care about still not getting comp packs if they had anything worth caring about.

Comment

Working...
                                X