Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometime after 2nd world boss would be nice for me as I work nights and quite often am not awake until then and I am asleep for the first one.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Why does it have to be a timed event at all? Why cant it be like the Sylph Arena? Run all day but with keeping the 10 attempts. It just makes more sense because then everyone can hit it whenever instead of being 'crunched for time'.
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

before add a new one,maybe it's better to "fix" this one,and try to change this "fights of heals" with only add more damage each min.Already some people dont do it coz of fight you can have during 15min or more if you dont stop to fight the "healer" player.

Comment

22:00-23:59 ((east coast) I think is good time for all

Class Mage
          BR unlimited
          G.M of Skyclad Guild

Comment

I cant even use the dang thing... get told in email support "to sit tight" how about I stop recharging and they sit tight for there next pay check?

Comment

2100-2300 for the second slot (West). Most people are done with GW and most don't join the WB that much. Even if they did, most WBs are less than 10 mins, so it's good to get back in.
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

same time as second arena... 18:00-20:00.. great time. .finish arena early then nothing to do until tree really...

platform: r2
                server : 605
                player : Zombie

Comment

I vote on 18:00-20:00 time too.
                  Am I an IMITATOR?

Comment

18:00-20:00 is good for me

Comment

I vote for 18:00-20:00 server time (regardless of timezone). Neither player arena nor Eudaemon arena should take 2 hours any ways.

An alternative time would be after WB, 22:00-0:00 server time. It's a little late, but that's the time slot without other critical events running.

For many early birds, 6:00-8:00 or 7:00-9:00 would also work for them.

Comment

18:00_20:00 server time

Comment

Really, 2000 - 2200 is too busy? Most activities are on select dates and/or 3 nights a week, so having a two hour (120 minutes) window to knock out eud battles during that time is hardly additive to your evening.

Comment

18:00-20:00 server time is best,or 22:00-00:00 server time

Comment

i think best time for US East Server for Eudaemon Arena 2nd Time is at 18:00-20:00 at the same time as Group Arena (from 6pm - 8pm Eastern Time - US & Canada)
                              or after World Boss Redoga Drake 23:00-00:00 (11pm - 12am Eastern Time)
                              close to Reset time at 12am (00:00).
                              But my guess bet should be on the same Time as Group Arena cuz there more than 2 hours to do Group Arena than After World Boss and at that time close to Reset. i think everybody is a sleep since its close to Midnight 12am. lol

This Eastern Time Server is Fit at my time :3
                              East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                              Character: Mage
                              Class: Knighthood
                              level: 80
                              Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                              Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

the same time with second arena 18:00--20:00 time server

Comment

Working...
                                X