Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Eudaemon Arena: Second Time Discussion

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think so too, after 2nd world boss.... take into account that during the 2nd arena a lot of peole is still working or arriving home in some countries, thet varely have time to end the actual arena.

Comment

20:00-22:00 server time.
      1. Guild battle only start on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and nowadays it take around 7mins or 10 mins just to finish it. so there a lot of time left to spend on game. And the most important point that you shouldn't forget is there are limit participant in GB(only 50 member is allow), if you don't care of those who rarely join GB because there no GB spot, then stop complain about server need merge or call those who left your guild a traitor(it's one of the reason that stop play the game).
      2. Steel War, it's a monthly event and also only 20 players can join. How about player who can't find team to join? they will end up doing MPD and start spamming world chat with MPD link or thinking of quitting server and start the new one.
      3. Class war, it also a monthly event. But don't you think it's a good chance for your eudaemon to have more chance of winning since the top 100 players are doing class war (I know that some top player lazy or doesn't like doing arena, but it's just what i thought of a chance)
      -there are other monthly event, but since the reason are similar so I bring up only 3 to talk about.

Comment

22:00 to 00:00 gets my vote

Comment

before thinking of a second time fix bugs and lags first (sure u will not do this cause u dont do the job of devs like it should be: make a game playable!!)

but if secont period will come then do it same as group arena matches 18 to 20 server time (cause with the stupid matching they are both worthless)

Comment

A second Eudaemon Arena will be added during tomorrow's maintenance:
            Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
            Patch Notes:

Added a Eudaemon Arena event period: 18:00-20:00.
            Thank you all for sharing your ideas.

The rest of the patch notes for tomorrow's maintenance can be read here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....28-3-30-AM-EDT
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
            X