Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promo] R2Games Best Top Up Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promo] R2Games Best Top Up Event

Hi UniPin friends, this time UniPin will organize a best top up event for you guys who play game from R2Games.
    During the event period, if you top up using UniPin Wallet, you will get opportunity to win gaming peripheral and UniPin Credits!!!

Want to know the rewards??? Check this out :

Event Period : October 15 - 28, 2015
    Best Top Up Gift List:

1st best top up prize :
    - Keyboard : Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn
    - Mouse : Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
    - Headset : Logitech G230
    - UniPin Credits : 200.000 UC

2nd best top up prize :
    - Keyboard : Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn
    - Mouse : Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury
    - Mousepad: Logitech G240
    - UniPin Credits: 200.000 UC

3rd best top up prize :
    - Mousepad : Logitech G240
    - Headset : Logitech G230
    - UniPin Credits: 100.000 UC

4th - 6th best top up prize :
    - Mouse : Logitech G300s
    - UniPin Polo Shirt
    -UniPin Credits : 50.000

Best Top Up 7th - 10th :
    UniPin Credits : 500.000 UC

Now top up your favorite games from R2 with UniPin, gain your chance to win!!!

Click here for Voucher UniPin

Who is gona bear courier charges for the stuff. as i live in India. will u deliver me the stuffs?
    Last edited by Jackrules; 10-16-2015, 04:50 AM.

Comment

i never recharge probabily

Comment

guys does any 1 know which kind of server speak english like 90 percent couz every time i go in a server i found out it has like 50% spanish or something like that and it's hard to connect with them couz they mostly don't know english well enough ..so if any 1 can tell me the diffrence betten east and west Us and ocean and the4th kind and which one have more speaking enligsh players that would be cool.

Comment

try great crossroads

Comment

you guys should see this link and wake up http://www.gameskinny.com/5ivy1/wartune-reviewed-sadly

Comment

We still remember this promotion, which was very similar:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-Big-Rewards!

Reward was never announced or given out...

Comment

Originally posted by Naapoleon108 View Post
                guys does any 1 know which kind of server speak english like 90 percent couz every time i go in a server i found out it has like 50% spanish or something like that and it's hard to connect with them couz they mostly don't know english well enough ..so if any 1 can tell me the diffrence betten east and west Us and ocean and the4th kind and which one have more speaking enligsh players that would be cool.
                4th kind (we secretly call it Europe, but in very deep secret casemates) has to speak English as nobody can speak all the Euro-languages.

Originally posted by CesarJ1000 View Post
                We still remember this promotion, which was very similar:

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....n-Big-Rewards!

Reward was never announced or given out...
                Yes, and while Xsolla is Russian global growing business, UniPin is still limited Indonesian one ...

Copy from their website:
                UniPin Credits is an unique online currency where gamers can top-up to more than 2000 online game, buy a hundred even thousand casual and service that available in Indonesia.

For simplicity and cosiness, you can buy UniPin Credits at more than 13000 Indomaret and 10 bank service in Indonesia.
                OK, can I get flight ticket to Indonesia? Another niche gateway.
                I do not think that R2 is game publisher, but R2 is reseller and promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by calapez View Post
                  you guys should see this link and wake up http://www.gameskinny.com/5ivy1/wartune-reviewed-sadly
                  thx for reminder

Comment

this event makes me barff - all the bug and glitches, mass complaints and no sign of any repair and they bring a recharge event out, so very wartune patch 5.1 where your cash matters - not gonna get another penny from me till game is playable.

Comment

Game has gone down the drain they want you to pay for this kind of game where they do not fix any problems just want cash and fix nothing. If everyone stop spending they will have no choice to fix I suggest all players on all servers go on strike and spend no money till they fix problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X