Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/22 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/22 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 22nd of October at 3:30 AM EDT(0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Fixed a display issue with several costumes.
    2. Resolved various typographical issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

y always same compensation pack chang it

Comment

22nd October is thursday

Comment

so u will fix invisble clothes !
        Now U See Me !!

♣
        Free player 100%

Comment

thank you, wasn't even looking at it .. sorry
          Last edited by kathryncosal; 10-21-2015, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kathryncosal View Post
            hi good evening. I have a little concern about the things to do to get the daily prizes in clown nights. because I have finished them all before the maintenance, and haven't got the rewards when it came back. I'm a bit sad because it took hours to do them all and got nothing in return .. hoping for your quick response .. S4 kerekiki
            Clown nights are Winterfrost. You're posting in Wartune at the moment You can find the Winterfrost forum here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...erfrost-Legacy
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Still not fixing all the bugs created by patch 5 then ? the cache especially. The 3 bosses in nm and hell modes in mpd's.

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                Still not fixing all the bugs created by patch 5 then ? the cache especially. The 3 bosses in nm and hell modes in mpd's.
                I gave them a little "push" with something I hope they will take to heart to utilize since using beta test/private servers are not that "accurate" when testing what players are experiencing. So, hoping to see a fix for that soon enough.
                Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

class wars today???why I cant see the logo of class wars in my top screen..

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                    use only start button, not match, then you have no problem, so basicly dont do cs mpd.
                    ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                    Server: S444 Silent Arena
                    Char: Knight
                    Lvl: 80
                    Br: 6m and crowing.
                    Main Sylph: Arise
                    Guard: Oracle

Comment

Weekly Maintenance
                      Plant and you have some to harvest soon.........
                      except if someone will steal it....

Comment

Working...
                      X