X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2CS_Sivona View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]151961[/ATTACH]
    Happy Halloween Ghouls and Goblins!
    More Info: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....alloween-Host!
    Roses are Red Violets are Blue, I want candy, and your outfit too.

Am I doing this right?

Platform: R2Games
    Server: S302 Shadowkeep
    Character: WhiteArrow

Comment

Hello halloween
      ❤PaTeNcE❤
      Even the future has an end

Comment

nice rhyme viking :P

Comment

i think its funny game devs dont fixed the game.tooked shards away in LL NM Crypt shop you can buy jewelry shards lvl 70 not weapon,helmet armor so ppl can get class advancement.want us save balens most things cant used bound balens.you only make the whales happy alot of them left the game.i know because i ranned with quite a few of them.we need events to upgrade our sylphs for ppl cant blow alot of money with all the **** is in our inventory.R2 you are a very greedy company your killing the game.

Comment

Tip: Save some Balens before you merge two Sylphs because learning skills requires Balens!

Funny how this some Balens ends up being 6k for normal skills and 15k for delphic skills although you can still use bound balens it is too expensive for skills

Comment

Originally posted by Reenactor View Post
              Tip: Save some Balens before you merge two Sylphs because learning skills requires Balens!

Funny how this some Balens ends up being 6k for normal skills and 15k for delphic skills although you can still use bound balens it is too expensive for skills
              if i manage to get this merged sylph somehow (won't buy it it's not an option) i rather gamble for free or 300bb skills then actually buy them

Comment

so did i from the gold tree and i won't spend that much for skills so free learning is how i got the skills and when i asked DarkRanger about hers she said she wouldn't even spend that much on skills
                Last edited by Reenactor; 11-05-2015, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_MinionsMaster View Post
                  The new Sylph's aptitude cap will increase but the Sylph will have to learn new skills because the old Sylphs' skills will vanish after they are merged.
                  pointing out that after you merge a sylph it comes with a full default set of skills mostly not ideal forcing us to unlearn skills (300 balens) or randomly replace skills in hopes of getting a good skill set depending on how cheap you would like to be. As of the last patch the new expensive Delphic Holy Water Shield (15k balens) has been significantly changed it still lasts 3 turns but can only be hit 1 time. So there is a very small chance this shield can absorb 40% of casters hp before it expires as even damnation flat damage will take it out.

Comment

Working...
                  X