Stuck at 49%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at 49%

Hello. I am stuck at 49% loading on s198. This is the only character which doesn't load. I am not sure what is going on as all of my other characters load fine. I checked the wartune Diagnostic and it says everything is fine.
    Any ideas on what to do? Thank you

Have you tried any other browsers or the mini client? have you tried a cache clearance? Have you tried logging into any servers you do not play on to see if those will load up for you? I want to help eliminate as much as we can before a ticket is sent in as it may be a case of you being stuck we just have to eliminate some things first.

Magi~
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

just gonna use this thread than make a new one. im also stuck @ 49% right now and ive tried everything i found here and nothing work please help

first it was facebook now im stuck @ 49% loading.... all in one day... great just great....

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
        Hello. I am stuck at 49% loading on s198. This is the only character which doesn't load. I am not sure what is going on as all of my other characters load fine. I checked the wartune Diagnostic and it says everything is fine.
        Any ideas on what to do? Thank you
        You will need to file a ticket. Please if you do not get a reply in 24hr, leave your stuck character name and we can nudge the elves for you. Also confirm the platform you are playing on please.

Originally posted by R22956177 View Post
        just gonna use this thread than make a new one. im also stuck @ 49% right now and ive tried everything i found here and nothing work please help

first it was facebook now im stuck @ 49% loading.... all in one day... great just great....
        Can you please try loading a different server and let us know what happens.
        * Can load other servers ~ see above. We will need IGN, server number and platform
        * Can't load other servers ~ we can try other troubleshooting here on the forum
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
        X