• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cross-server guild battle

my guild can not make the cross-server guild battle

http://prntscr.com/8vcpjm
    S565
    Last edited by erikaqzz; 10-25-2015, 08:10 PM.

some guilds are not able to do CSGB, Steel Wars and Battle Grounds have been messed up also, guilds on S494 and S502 are having problems with these issues, I think some compensation should be given for these major screw ups as they are not the players faults.

Comment

Is anyone in your guild at all able to enter the battle?

I think I see the problem though, as tonight is the first round of the finals, not the fourth round of the preliminaries. It looks as if you have the wrong data on there somehow. if this is the display for everyone in your guild can you please submit a ticket include the screenshot. I will try to report this as well for you.

Magi~
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

my guild can not make the cross-server guild battle
        s565
        guild thunder I can not enter .

Comment

Nobody from our server (494, 497, 500, 502, 528, 530, 560, 565, 569, 573, 577) was able to enter CSGB tonight, so we all lost the round by default.

However, the rankings did finally update for us just now, so I believe we will be able to enter next week's round.

It would have been nice to get the preliminary rewards that we missed out on, but either way, thank you for being attentive to our issues Mentor.
          Wartune - R2 s502 [merged with 494, 497, 500, 528, 530, 560, 565, 569, 573, 577]
          IGN: Reiszen
          Guild: <Thunder>
          Class: Mage

Comment

Originally posted by DisappearingElegance View Post
            Nobody from our server (494, 497, 500, 502, 528, 530, 560, 565, 569, 573, 577) was able to enter CSGB tonight, so we all lost the round by default.

However, the rankings did finally update for us just now, so I believe we will be able to enter next week's round.

It would have been nice to get the preliminary rewards that we missed out on, but either way, thank you for being attentive to our issues Mentor.
            Can we please have a screenshot of it showing round 2 Finals, just so we can pass it on
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

Working...
            X