Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/28 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/28 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Wednesday, the 28th of October at 3:30 AM EDT(0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Players may now hide other players (party members + enemies) during battles.
    2. Other players will be hidden by default in Cloud City.
    3. Added a Eudaemon Arena event period: 18:00-20:00.
    4. Changed the sequence for reading and loading resources.
    5. Fixed an issue where players could not use Bound Balens to buy Wind Ranger Skill Chests.
    6. Fixed a display issue with some titles.
    7. Fixed an issue where players could not be removed from the Steel War sign-up list.
    8. Fixed incorrect parameters with Legendary/Mythic Sylph, Hecate.
    9. Resolved various typographical issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300,000 Gold
    • 300,000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

wat about the lag issue?

Comment

Move your servers in ROMANIA, there is the bigest internet speed on this Planet. Contact RDS-RCS. ro You have to low speed, so LAG will be forever from your actual place.

Comment

I thought there will be a maintenance for daylight savings time..
        Way to go R2, hopefully you screw this big time.. so that players won't need to be further disappointed with November game patch.

Comment

hey u missed they 1st Eudaemon Arena dont worry wait 2hrs u can miss the 2nd one also

but hey congrats to you all that did not think this one out least arena gives more time in between this this does but thats ok even tho alot of us wanted it later when not much was going on but least u got what u wanted right
          CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
          name RubyRed
          type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
          Name gippal .........Name backlash
          Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

"Fixed incorrect parameters with Legendary/Mythic Sylph, Hecate." Concerns me greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Delvaneay View Post
              Move your servers in ROMANIA, there is the bigest internet speed on this Planet. Contact RDS-RCS. ro You have to low speed, so LAG will be forever from your actual place.
              The issue is not the internet speed (albeit jitter has big impact), the issue is the proxy farm on top of Xen-virtualized environment.

Originally posted by R287696457 View Post
              wat about the lag issue?
              They hide player toons, eudemons and sylphs, so we will not see classes, skill casting and element RES, but will be less lag.
              Hope the hit numbers will be hidden too (no more Crit clouds) and amount of spying through Google Analytics too ...

Still needs to reduce animation of bottom skill icon panel in Expedition, Bounty Targets and in fights and resolve the lag causing mouse disappearing a/o awakening-stun bug

Originally posted by R237377234 View Post
              "Fixed incorrect parameters with Legendary/Mythic Sylph, Hecate." Concerns me greatly.
              Yes, I expected they resolve Frigg issue first

Comment

Originally posted by R237377234 View Post
                I feel whit u, what is they gona fix whit hecate?
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

How hard is to fix the "cache" issue that we've been complaining for weeks (if not days) on end? Is this not important any more (oh wait, don't even answer that)? I will be pulling up my QA set to test the hell out of this maint patch.
                  Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                  Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                  Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                  Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                    The issue is not the internet speed (albeit jitter has big impact), the issue is the proxy farm on top of Xen-virtualized environment.

They hide player toons, eudemons and sylphs, so we will not see classes, skill casting and element RES, but will be less lag.
                    Hope the hit numbers will be hidden too (no more Crit clouds) and amount of spying through Google Analytics too ...

Still needs to reduce animation of bottom skill icon panel in Expedition, Bounty Targets and in fights and resolve the lag causing mouse disappearing a/o awakening-stun bug

Yes, I expected they resolve Frigg issue first
                    Nope, theres a video showing it, the damage clouds are still there.. They are freaking IGNORANT hiding players and not that.. Its like playing zelda vs an invisible gannon.. Just STUPID... i kinda went off about it in a ticket, and they said they would forward it to the devs, if interested, you can read it
                    Last edited by Whakapono; 10-28-2015, 04:06 AM. Reason: post itself is fine, but links to outside site from it (forum rule #12)
                    Pyranthos
                    S372 Spirit Divide
                    Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

what are they going to do to hecate?

Comment

Are you serious that there is only a 6 hour window, with 2 x 2 hour slots, to complete the eudaemon arena so if out for the day working there in no chance to complete it. Even if you can return home for 18.00 hours there is still the normal arena to complete plus all daily runs, all before 20.00 because that's when the battle grounds and events take place. I you have to hold them this close together I suggest that you have a third arena so you include more of your players.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post

Patch Notes:
                          1. Players may now hide other players (party members + enemies) during battles. (hmm maybe ad&d attack u for 400 .. what u do ?)
                          2. Other players will be hidden by default in Cloud City. (oke and now we will not see if party compleet for treasure hunting )
                          3. Added a Eudaemon Arena event period: 18:00-20:00.(yay .. so choose ur arena .. why not make 1 time periode for sylph kid and normal arena? .. thou they listend to idiots in forum choosing this timeslot .. its still inconventient as other things same time)
                          4. Changed the sequence for reading and loading resources. (omg .. they loaded just fine will they now load at all )
                          5. Fixed an issue where players could not use Bound Balens to buy Wind Ranger Skill Chests. (just great 16 kids no WR and nothing to get rid of them , and on same page flames still balen only shop issue )
                          6. Fixed a display issue with some titles. (wonder if i go to bg if i stilll get annoying titles)
                          7. Fixed an issue where players could not be removed from the Steel War sign-up list. (rofl )
                          8. Fixed incorrect parameters with Legendary/Mythic Sylph, Hecate. (dread this one ... and what about frigga skill and poseidons stun in sylph arena and all the other bugged skills of all sylphs)
                          9. Resolved various typographical issues. (standard for add more lagg .. as reported typos not even change .. see the miracoulous shards with still promise RARE items but give common at best)

ofc same old joke as ever .. please tell us a new one for once
                          • 300,000 Gold
                          • 300,000 Daru
                          • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                          • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                          • Double Honor Scroll x1
                          • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
                          so much to my point to point disapprovement
                          Last edited by demoniced; 10-27-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

hey. can i ask that you plz let us sell sylph exp scrolls? have 10k of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bylgia View Post
                              what are they going to do to hecate?
                              I would like to know as well but probably wont get a response ah well

Comment

Working...
                              X