No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 10/28 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let Bound Balens Buy Chest That You Open To Get Mounts And Clothing Shard And Clothing So Everyone Can Get Stronger Not Just Balen Users

Comment

hide players and euds

this is great idea , i turn eud of in arena just for lagg , now about my hecate , i wonder what we get

Comment

Hello lagbugtune
        want less lag, make spawn in own city each player, not in cloud city (most laggy thing) and remone unusseless icons from destop like alchemy, cat clup and other ****
        and removet pop-up widows like check-in on loading game
        Last edited by viliza; 10-28-2015, 03:03 AM.

Comment

totally agree got 2 stacks

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
            hey. can i ask that you plz let us sell sylph exp scrolls? have 10k of it.
            is where i meant to agree i got 2 stacks of sylph exp scrolls left , never got alot out of mail last i asked to get kicked for space

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
              hey. can i ask that you plz let us sell sylph exp scrolls? have 10k of it.
              Their poit is to kill your inventory space with variuos trash (soul crystal, dragon crystal, exp crools, fate stone and others )1, force you spend bound balens for 4-5 pages of inventory

Comment

iven if u give adv sepu still a **** compensatin

Comment

Originally posted by captsteverogers View Post
                  this is great idea , i turn eud of in arena just for lagg , now about my hecate , i wonder what we get
                  i totally disagree with this
                  its like you have a not so strong car and trying to gain speed by removing some parts of it (doors, windows, bubmers etc etc) instead of upgrading the engine.

of course some will tell "if you cant afford upgrading or buying a new car its a solution" but i dont think that R2 is so poor.

Comment

LOL not only the event chests but everything shud b bought with BB for e.g. VIP card , Kid weapons upgrade materials etc ........

Comment

Originally posted by KostasPap View Post
                      its like you have a not so strong car and trying to gain speed by removing some parts of it (doors, windows, bubmers etc etc) instead of upgrading the engine.

of course some will tell "if you cant afford upgrading or buying a new car its a solution" but i dont think that R2 is so poor.
                      alot of the lag is actually connecting to the other players you're in battle with *if you have the best speed connection and computer in the party* the other players connection speeds will slow you down so this is an improvement for all, yes i agree it's not the perfect solution but atleast it's a start from my point of view, so i thank r2 for that atleast
                      LeeTheGreat
                      [S251] Claw Rift
                      MAGE 11.5M+ BR

Comment

[QUOTE=KostasPap;1455893]i totally disagree with this

of course some will tell "if you cant afford upgrading or buying a new car its a solution" but i dont think that R2 is so poor.[/QUOTE just sayin 8 players 8 eudamonds , is more than alot of hardware can deal with , hideing some would help me

Comment

[QUOTE=captsteverogers;1455897]
                          Originally posted by KostasPap View Post

of course some will tell "if you cant afford upgrading or buying a new car its a solution" but i dont think that R2 is so poor.[/QUOTE just sayin 8 players 8 eudamonds , is more than alot of hardware can deal with , hideing some would help me

Comment

Why are you getting it as a fact that is your fault? because thats what are their trying to pass, that is the players fault of lag.
                            lets dont start again the discussion about "i can run heavier games with no issues on my pc"

Comment

The ability to hide all players and everything to reduce the lag is a great idea..... in theory.

Its really more like thinking a little princess bandaide is going to help an acid burn to the face.

They introduce this, rewriting the coding to allow this feature. When in all actuality all they have to do is rewrite the coding all together to fix a huge part of the problem. Also fixing the memory leaks in the process. The lag is a yes all the clothing and mounts that they have come up with. But in reality its just more stuff on top of crappy coding as is and nothing is being done to the original coding to prevent all of these bugs and lag issues. So while we are all able to hide everyone and thing that adds more to the lag we will still have it. With piling on all of the laggy parts of the everyday playing The flesh wound is still seeping and is now infected. The "HIDE ALL BUTTON" IS NOTHING MORE THAN A BANDAIDE ON A HUGE WOUND THAT IS CONSTANTLY BEING CHANGED AND OVERFILLED TO NO MERIT OF ACTUALLY FIXING THE PROBLEM.

Or maybe they should sell the game rights to someone like steam and make it a client based game rather than a browser game. It is widely played around the world. Give the game to STEAM. IT would be better off in the long run
                              Last edited by Luxiepoo; 10-28-2015, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Please create new item good luck charm shard and replace shadow crystal fish with it at level 25 fishing. At the fishing newer load 3 kinds of diferent down fish, so it is not honest like you fishing VIP fish or fashion shard fish, but gettting shadow crystal.

Comment

Working...
                                X