No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 10/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone actually post pics please of the evil spirit outfit and the scarecrow witch? Its logical to give the clients a try on how they look at least if u expect us to buy them , thank you

Comment

Originally posted by AresGoW View Post
      can someone actually post pics please of the evil spirit outfit and the scarecrow witch? Its logical to give the clients a try on how they look at least if u expect us to buy them , thank you
      Waiting impatiently for Rev
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Costumes.png
Views:	2
Size:	182.4 KB
ID:	1718691
      I'll just leave these here...
      Last edited by Sagittarius001; 10-29-2015, 07:03 AM.
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

what about the stats of the mount and pet? is there any benefit of getting the pumpkin avatar?

Comment

It seems the test server has a different Halloween pet compared to our live servers (test server has a Ghost pet...), so I won't be able to provide an image for the Scarecrow Witch. I have failed you all. ;~;

Comment

I have the codes for the 4 reapers...But ran outa MC on the wolves...meh they're from last year...just the witch...
            Kamikaze Member
            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by inhale View Post
              what about the stats of the mount and pet? is there any benefit of getting the pumpkin avatar?
              Here are the stats for the Enchanted Broom:

The avatars have no benefits; they're for aesthetics alone.

Comment

Anyone still getting bugged by the wunderkind system?...
                Kamikaze Member

Comment

Working...
                X