bug with hot events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug with hot events

hi i have problem with hot events,spending dias,soulstones blessed stones and could not collect anything.help please.everyday player ty

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crazy Halloween IV rewards bugged.png
Views:	1
Size:	958.3 KB
ID:	1718860Yes, please fix the hot events tab. Crazy Halloween IV and Omnipotence (spending any diamonds) is bugged. I've spent diamonds, soulstones and blessed stones for full rewards today. And I ain't getting any today, please fix it as soon as possible.

Platform: R2 games
    Server : S2 - Sylvia Copse's

Name:	Crazy Halloween IV rewards bugged.png
Size:	958.3 KB
ID:	1718860
    Last edited by Eleanory; 11-01-2015, 08:19 AM. Reason: Image

Comment

I can attest to this bug.

IGN: Rosali
      Server: 254 Golden Borough

Name:	bug2.jpg
Size:	297.1 KB
ID:	1718910

Name:	bug2-2.jpg
Size:	310.7 KB
ID:	1718911

Name:	bug2-3.jpg
Size:	307.8 KB
ID:	1718912

Name:	bug2-4.jpg
Size:	299.0 KB
ID:	1718913

I used all of my saved resources on this event prior to these shots, for full rewards (exactly 4800 Soulstones and 1504 Blessed Stones), but used Blessed Stones here to prove the number had not changed from the first screencap.
      Last edited by R293374753; 11-02-2015, 02:10 AM.

Comment

I used 4000+ soul stones and nothing...

Comment

LoA technician, fix this Crazy Halloween IV. I take this seriously .......
          You don't believe me you go S2-Sylvia Copse's and find out + ask + observe yourself! Other crazy halloween event 1 - 5 except 4 are working just fine.
          I am fed up with your ticket system says that I have no record of consumption (blessed stones x 1,500 and about* 7,000 soulstones) for this "CRAZY HALLOWEEN IV" on my first
          day dated 1 November 2015 of this event.
          Lost the rewards I supposed to get. Are you going to cushion our lost for first day in terms of same amount of candles?

IGN: Erica
          Platform: R2 Games
          Server: S2 - Sylvia Copse's

Comment

i agree with erica again not working CH IV second day.please fix iti lost blessed stones and soulstone and dias.there are others with this problem on sylvia copse

Comment

some bug with devotion today

Comment

Once more,
                Title: Crazy Halloween IV in hot events tab.
                Issues: Though this event as we seen started on the 30 October 2015, but eventually postponed to 1 November 2015.
                As per requirement, we are to consume 200 / 400 / 1,500 blessed stones. Whereby, 400, 900 or 4,000 soulstones. Either one we consumed, we are supposed to get the
                so called "MELTED CANDLES".
                In the end, WE DID NOT RECEIVED ANY of the MELTED CANDLES since the event started on 1 November 2015! Do you UNDERSTAND ME, or are you ignoring us?
                Second day nearing to third FINAL day of this "CrAZY HalLoween"...
                If you don't understand, I don't know what to do..
                What to do??? Come on, tell me? Evil candies go to waste "@.@" right?

Comment

always same bug with devotion. After 660 i won any devotion.....

Comment

COME ON !!

ISSUE:
                    Into THIRD day of OUR LOCKED "CRAZY HALLOWEEN IV" for THREE CONSECUTIVE DAYS and you are compensating "ROCKET SHARDS" ? Is your money we donated to you not enough
                    and now you are throwing more and more EVENTS in, precious as well? It is better to throw away halloween ... than to SIT ASIDE as spectator
                    an eyesore (SEE-ing with no candles to collect).

' Customers will lose OUT if you keep hanging on to your lame compensation such as 3 days lockdown of the candles for our server, soon population will keep decreasing at
                    a FAST RATE'

"Compensate us 100 evil candies" From my perspective of your customer service, its a TOTAL SHAME..

Comment

Guys, I need you to provide me with your server and IGN. I cannot file a report without these 2 info. So far, I've only reported s2 - Erica and s254 - Rosali.

I would suggest the rest to file a ticket to support instead along with screenshots since it's the last day of event.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

same problem here can't claim my rewards

name : asa1990
                        server: s2

Comment

guys again???third day in a row CH IV is not working and omnipotence really you hould send some compensation as erica said.we sare spending dias and resorces and get nothing.there are many players with this problem.
                          i hope you will look at this and correct it.

Comment

my server is S8

Comment

i sended a ticket again as erica help
                              name krele
                              server s2 sylvia copse

Comment

Working...
                              X