Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 11/03 @ 2:30 AM EST (Select Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 11/03 @ 2:30 AM EST (Select Servers Only)

Wartune will be having a Pre-Launch Maintenance on Tuesday, the 3rd of November at 2:30 AM EST(11:30 PM PST (11/02), 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8) for the following servers:
    • 1-202-206-221-225-228-243-349-376-379
    • 4-6-10-12-17-38-44-56-59-74-77
    • 14-20-23-26-29-32-35-41-47-162-165-168-171-174-177-180-183-246-250-253-255-258-261-264
    • 62-64-68-71-83-87-90-93-96-99-102-105-109-199
    • 112-115-118-121-125-128-131-134-137-140-143-146-149-152-155-159-186-191-196-317-320-323-326
    • 212-215-232-235-239-267-270-274-277-280-283-286-436-440-443-446-449-452-455-486

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
    1. Added new Guild Boss - Guild Beast.
    2. Added a new Eudaemon - Blood Warrior.
    3. Optimized Defend Sylph Atoll.
    4. Added Starter’s Welfare.
    5. Optimized the mini-games and added them to the Game Box.
    6. Optimized Sylph Expedition.
    7. Adjusted the difficulty and rewards for the Tower of Kings.
    8. Optimized the Golden Road.
    9. Optimized the Guild recruit panel and added a feature to sort players accordingly.
    10. Optimized the Battleground in the following ways:
      • Added a progress bar while occupying a Tower.
      • Optimized the Rankings and the Battleground settlement panels as well as the mini-map.
      • Adjusted the rewards for killing the same player.
      • Adjusted the circumstances where players will be kicked out of the Battleground.
    11. Removed the level requirement for sending Sylphs into battle. In the new version, players can send any Sylph into battle once they have the Sylph System unlocked. Removed the level requirement for Sylphs to begin Sylph Divinity Refinement.
    12. Optimized Dimensions. Players will be able to explore a post or level entrances using Energy.
    13. In the new update, players will be able to purchase as many mount cards in the Shop as they want. Activated mount cards may be recycled into Beast Souls.
    14. Modified the limited-sale message in the Shop and Guild Shop.
    15. The Farm will now show how many animals can be bred in the Pasture Area.
    16. A buff which boosts Eudaemon attacks and can be combined with other buffs in the Eudaemon Arena will now be generated every 60 seconds.
    17. Increased the max quantity of purchasable items in the Guild Shop.
    18. Adjusted check-in period for a month to 10 days and modified the check-in rewards.
    19. Adjusted the max devotion points to 130 and changed some of the devotion rewards. Players will be able to earn one spin attempt when their devotion points reach 15, 45, 85 and 115.
    20. The required level for unlocking Battle Protection, Sylph Expedition and Sylph Arena has been changed to Lvl. 50.
    21. Adjusted the content for the Weekly VIP Packs and the rewards for the VIP Wheel.
    22. Eudaemon skill panel optimization: Added an indicator to show players whether a skill can be learned and how many Eudaemon Skill Books can be engulfed.
    23. Fixed several other minor issues.
    24. Added Spire Nightmare Mode.

Note: Events with a reset time of 5:00 AM will now reset at Midnight server time.

EDIT: We're aware that Lord of Time has been changed in this update. We've already let the developers know and Lord of Time will be fixed in next week's update.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Eh, why x2 ?

Why 1) Why Test Servers? You seems not to change anything between Test servers and the rest of servers anyway. Release it to all servers at once or NONE!

Why 2) Why Release new things when old things are broken? Add more broken things, more Lag, more complaints.

Time to make a change, eh ?
    Last edited by BrooBee; 11-02-2015, 09:03 PM.
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

[op-tuh-mahyz]
      verb (used with object), optimized, optimizing.
      to make as effective, perfect, or useful as possible.
      to make the best of.
      just thought you guys should know that "optimize" and "nerf "ruin" aren't synonymous.

Comment

Added Started welfare has * and **, can you copy also the footnotes here?

Comment

No where on this list did I see "removed the hide other objects" or "fixed the hide other objects" ????? and the last thing saying fixed other minor issues wouldn't include this because this is no minor issue.

Comment

i have few censored things to say but i keep em to myself lol i tremble in fear of how they'll mess up things this time..Optimized the mini-games and added them to the Game Box.
            Optimized Sylph Expedition.
            Adjusted the difficulty and rewards for the Tower of Kings.
            Adjusted the content for the Weekly VIP Packs and the rewards for the VIP Wheel.
            And my favourite "sarcastic" In the new update, players will be able to purchase as many mount cards in the Shop as they want. Activated mount cards may be recycled into Beast Souls. so cashers get your credit cards emty - cancel vacation - time to buy mounts lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
              Eh, why x2 ?

Why 1) Why Test Servers? You seems not to change anything between Test servers and the rest of servers anyway. Release it to all servers at once or NONE!

Why 2) Why Release new things when old things are broken? Add more broken things, more Lag, more complaints.

Time to make a change, eh ?
              because they want to split pleasure lol .. imagine whole team reading the forum, laughing at us

Comment

In the new update, players will be able to purchase as many mount cards in the Shop as they want. Activated mount cards may be recycled into Beast Souls. damn .. and what about arena shop mount - crypt mount / tok mount / guild mount ... so **** u r2 - hope u choke with icecream

Comment

how about adding more mounts to the mount shop there plenty off the 100+ stat ones people are missing or how about least putting a temp mount or 2 in there cuz some of us just keep getting beast soul but nothing to use it on or was the whole point of it so new servers can catch up to old servers just so we know where we are sticking it
                  CS Server Rinulka Peninsula
                  name RubyRed
                  type priest

WT S5 ..................WT S144
                  Name gippal .........Name backlash
                  Type Mage ...........Type Archer

Comment

Fixed several other minor issues. hope lag is in this section - allthought minor issue lol

Comment

if welfare starter's pack is what i think it is then a legendery lvl 70 set won't be a thing anymore (i played wartune china for a week or so and they will give you loid,legendery stones and legendery shards for lvl 50,60,and 70 sets as 7 days login reward)

"23.Fixed several other minor issues." i hope by "minor" you mean the cache issue that been around for a month or more

i can't wait to see how they will cup cake this one

Comment

Seems like one of my suggestions is going to make a comeback: the mini-games and putting them in a box

Now my question would be, will those be the daily mini-games from now on or are we going to wait a month until it comes back? If the latter, then it's no point in putting on a game box since it would be redundant. Some of this stuff may or may not benefit me in the absence of a few performance issues I have been having (along with others) since Patch 5.0 was out. However, as Murphy's Law dictates, if it isn't broke, why fix it? Also, since I am diving in the mind of R2, it's going to be like this: even though you might think it's not broken at your end, trust me, it is if everyone else is saying it is.

Test servers, I suggest hiding your animals since I don't know what they will do to them once they implement some update to the farm system.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

thanks for mentioning the farm update that's the last thing i want them to touch

Comment

k i think its better to see all changes by myself so make a new toon on test servers just to check the patches on first launch lol

Comment

They do realize that the server time did change ???? The servers are already down for maintenance more than 1h before the announced time.... Way to go guys
                              Last edited by R297801969; 11-03-2015, 01:47 AM.
                              Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

Working...
                              X