Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Pre-Launch Maintenance 11/03 @ 2:30 AM EST (Select Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We expected for Loki / Odin - evolving items Such as sun core / moon dust etc. in place for broom box exchange, but R2 not done that till !!! saved some chests for this !!! and suddenly they withdrawn the Beast shards from Mount exchange also, now soul crystals, soul seals cannot be exchanged for gold also, only u can sell that for very low value 10 gold / 1 gold. If this is the case, they should remove soul seals from the spender or recharge event rewards...

Comment

They made this only for event mounts, not for the regular mounts.

Comment

5.Optimized the mini-games and added them to the Game Box.<---- big CUPCAKE
        IGN:•BrokenRose•
        Class:Archer
        Guild:•Onež•

Comment

Servers On now....

Comment

Starters welfare is just another way to make people spend lol

Comment

lets see..."optimized" tok rewards??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha oh wait....forgot...optimized is synonym of nerfed...oh yes if you are not in first round of nerfs..ummmm...optimization...OPEN your boxes!!!!! I am sure the stuff they gave out before will be more useful then the 70 leg stones and mount training whips you now get for tok NM lolol...and maybe the loss of daily dim rewards was just a bug and they will come back?? dont worry I wont hold my breath...dont want r2 to feel responsible for my suffocation from lack of oxygen! lolololol "optimized" indeed lololololol I think I need to "optimize" my game playing more now
              ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
              SquishyFoxy
              S1 resident Gently fragile mage
              (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

Originally posted by AleshaS421 View Post
                In the new update, players will be able to purchase as many mount cards in the Shop as they want. Activated mount cards may be recycled into Beast Souls. damn .. and what about arena shop mount - crypt mount / tok mount / guild mount ... so **** u r2 - hope u choke with icecream
                TOK Mount will work (in germany, I don't know, if you will get this too ), the other not

Originally posted by SquishyFoxy View Post
                lets see..."optimized" tok rewards??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha oh wait....forgot...optimized is synonym of nerfed...oh yes if you are not in first round of nerfs..ummmm...optimization...OPEN your boxes!!!!! I am sure the stuff they gave out before will be more useful then the 70 leg stones and mount training whips you now get for tok NM lolol...and maybe the loss of daily dim rewards was just a bug and they will come back?? dont worry I wont hold my breath...dont want r2 to feel responsible for my suffocation from lack of oxygen! lolololol "optimized" indeed lololololol I think I need to "optimize" my game playing more now
                no eudaemons items anymore,

whips and more **** in the tok rewards

Comment

7.Adjusted the difficulty and rewards for the Tower of Kings.
                  Now I can't even pass the first lvl of the ToK Easy!!! Used to pass it with almost 800k Mage and now can't even do damage to the opponents. You messed up with that 'adjusting'!!

Comment

Took a trip down memory lane (had a character/account on 486), and I got one question to ask R2: WHY CAN'T YOU DO THINGS RIGHT?!?!?!?!

What kind of <expletive> is this? Mini-games are now on certain days (was better when it was weekly, AND EVEN BEST when it was every day). So much for your stupid "optimizations" as you done sunk yourselves to an all-time low. Might as well pull the plug.

Now, don't send this <expletive> over to the other servers in waiting without correcting all this to make it fun for all. If you do, and it is not fixed, consider yourselves that everyone will take off en masse, contacting their credit card companies/banks to get refunds/chargebacks, and other things as they do not pay for <expletive>; they pay to enjoy a game.
                    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

ToK is now set way too high.
                      Even moderately high br are struggling with easy. And the rewards make it pointless to do. As they are for people who cannot even make a scratch against the opposition.
                      I'm 1.7m br and did not even pass lvl 1 of easy.
                      For those people who need the lowest rewards it is also impossible.

Again another pointless change which simply makes people quit the game.

How about doing something about the lag, game crashes, white screens and black screens.

10.Optimized the Battleground in the following ways:
                      •Added a progress bar while occupying a Tower.
                      •Optimized the Rankings and the Battleground settlement panels as well as the mini-map.
                      •Adjusted the rewards for killing the same player.
                      •Adjusted the circumstances where players will be kicked out of the Battleground.

There is no progress bar whilst occupying a tower.
                      Adjusted the rewards for killing same person - no difference. I killed same person twice and got same rewards twice.
                      Mini map still comes up when you press "m" in chat.
                      Last edited by daft48eddiex; 11-03-2015, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Why you not fix animal farms? if i want to sell an animal, i cant do it until give it food. why to waste grass if i want to sell the animal anyway? is just stupid. why cant scrool farm like wilds? also the cloud city i want to be possible to scrool down. not need to move all map with mount if i only want an info from some spot.

Comment

Warning !!!

A HUGE ugly bug in the 5.1. the speed up of the blitz on solo campaigns, cata, necro, maze or sylph exp uses balens w/o warning. Even with 3 months of Lord of Time active !!!

Be very careful it will not even ask you, the balens will just disapear

This is beyond nuts
                          Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

have you ever thought about what the new reset time means for certain players? due to unfortunate circumstances some ppl are not on server in their own time zone, are working at night or what ever .... for me, sitting in europe but playing on west coast server is a pain in the *** already to get done my mp stuff ... now that you took away these 5 hrs between tree and stamina reset, it will be almost impossible to get done my runs .... thanks a lot for this ....

WT S10
                            Nimue
                            Mage
                            br 3.25 mil

Comment

I used to look forward to the weekends so I could enjoy Cloud Adventures because it felt like a weekend treat. Now it's only on Fridays and the rewards have changed. So we also lost goodies and underground palace? So my shards are now worthless? TOK? I'm not going to talk about that because I don't want to be banned for language. Chest of Destiny? Keep them. R2, if it's not broke, don't fix it. Try concentrating on the stuff that is ACTUALLY BROKEN. Every time I get a favorite part of the game you developers nerf it so bad I can't enjoy it. I left for a year and came back and I'm about to walk away for good.
                              Call me Cupid...of Death

Jade
                              Archer
                              Misfits Guild
                              s174

Comment

Working...
                              X