This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported]Patch 5.1 Bugs

Thank you to the player that made a template for us to update. We will be reporting bugs here to free up the Mega bug thread of these specific issues.

This thread is only for bugs come about with release of Patch 5.1. Please if your bug is from a maintenance after, or another patch, please find the relevant thread to report. Most would be in the Mega bug thread (linked in my signature). Thank you.

Reported:
    Demonic Region advanced guild skill
    Spire NM buffs/debuffs
    Spire NM takes MPD attempt
    Sylph expedition skills
    Solo Arena lack of skill bar
    Shadow crystal quest

Typographical:
    'Morph' in mount
    Spire NM entry message
    Many items need description re-type (eg. rose hazel, holy water, eudaemon shard, glint of magic)

Intentional?
    ToK difficulty
    Arena matching
    Spire NM requirements
    No level packs (New characters)
    No 7 day login (New characters)
    No 7 day target (New characters)
    Nickel cap 999

Resolved:
    Dungeon reset
    Dimension returns
    Weekly rewards not given
    Guild events not resetting
    LoT
    Invisible items
    Marriage tree
    Arena weekly rewards Thursday
    Star tear shard sellable
    Sky Trail
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-04-2015, 05:15 PM. Reason: updated
    Retired Moderator.

While playing the new version of jewel hunt, I noticed a bit of a speed issue.
    Basically the jewels that I matched would disappear, then I had to wait for the prize to fly off to the inventory, then the new jewels appear, then they would match up.
    Repeat the waiting process, items flying to inventory and new jewels finally appearing before being able to make a new match.
    It is much slower than the previous version with it's own mini-inventory that allowed for collection of prizes all at once.

Can't say I was overly impressed with the change, sorry.

edit: I was unable to get a video because I had to rush to work and the event was closed by the time I returned
    Last edited by Boxwood; 11-05-2015, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Can not sell Star Tear Shards anymore !
      Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
      Guild: Ragnarok
      Server: S213 - Felmarsh
      Platform: R2Games
      Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Nobody I've spoken to has received their crystal rewards for dimensions today.

Comment

Why can't we sell star tear shards again?

Comment

1. cant sell star tear shards
            2. cant energize my marriage tree
            3. not recieved dimension rewards
            4. hot events did not reset properly for some people, speaking of events done before midnight
            5. cant summon guild tree
            6. (not sure if i should call it a bug or not) cant do spire nightmare without using an attempt on spire normal first, cant just do a dry run
            7. you can now buy mount shards from arena shop, guild shop, ect, AFTER you already have the mount, giving the impression you get to synth it again, which you cant.
            this is giving people the impression they can, then they are wasting materials.
            8. tok has became unbelievably difficult, causing issues for most players who enter into the difficulty level they usually choose
            9. missing compensation
            10. bonfire has not reset
            11. honor gain did not reset from yesterday
            12. atoll boss is FILLED with lag to the point that even though people say they like the materials they still dont want to deal with it
            13. arena matching is wrong again
            14. eudaemon bounties are not resetting as they should

i will continue this posting as we find more bugs/issues

this seems to be all the issues we have noticed on my server...but im sure there will be more that we notice soon enough
            Last edited by ScarletMoonLight; 11-06-2015, 05:46 AM. Reason: found MORE bugs and issues

Comment

Mounts cannot be bought or synth to be recycled. Tested on Amethyst mount, Sylph Atoll mount and Crypt mount.

WB hide people bug still there.

Oh yeah, 1 day for play testing a new patch has got to be the most useless quality assurance programme ever in the entire 15 billion year history of the universe. Well done, R2!

Comment

can you hear it? the players walking away? i haven't seen this many quit since the reset bugs months ago... the game is broken, end of story...

Comment

i have a lvl 37 character and i get only lvl 80 players in arena whil with my main lvl 80 character we got only low lvl players in arena , so matching is corrupt once again

Comment

I dont know about anyone else, but in my eudamon arena my eudas were going over to other players side, i was getting failure when i was nowhere close to being beaten, it would auto start into next match, soooo many bugs for me in eudamon arena today

Comment

Originally posted by R2101434852 View Post
                      i have a lvl 37 character and i get only lvl 80 players in arena whil with my main lvl 80 character we got only low lvl players in arena , so matching is corrupt once again
                      yes. i can confirm it happend to us too..my lvl 57 toon facing those lvl 80 ( or maybe AT LEAST lvl 70++ )

Comment

Originally posted by kentangGorenx View Post
                        yes. i can confirm it happend to us too..my lvl 57 toon facing those lvl 80 ( or maybe AT LEAST lvl 70++ )
                        ops..my lvl 58 toon

Comment

Cant energy marriage tree
                          cant exchange mounts as we should.. and instead of mount the mount I wana mount it now says morph
                          cant sell star tear shards
                          guild activities seems to be off, cant try the new guild beast
                          cant hide peeps in WB again..

.. and the hide button is still there
                          ... and the cache trouble is still there. And what did u guys do whit underground? there is only fishing/ jewels / clouds on our servers minigames. No underground. I dont miss goodies tho :P And how come we cant do some of the minigames every week day? there is nothing for tuesdays or thursdays..
                          thast what i have found out for now on S 348

and shouldnt we get this stuff too:
                          note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                          300,000 Gold
                          300,000 Daru
                          Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                          Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                          Double Honor Scroll x1
                          Sylph Sepulcrum x20 ... havent gotten it yet..
                          Last edited by Katjuza; 11-05-2015, 03:09 PM. Reason: forget too add all bugs
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

I have a lvl 50+ player and got only 80s in the arena, too.

Comment

Originally posted by adajames View Post
                              mounts cannot be bought or synth to be recycled. Tested on amethyst mount, sylph atoll mount and crypt mount.

Wb hide people bug still there.

Oh yeah, 1 day for play testing a new patch has got to be the most useless quality assurance programme ever in the entire 15 billion year history of the universe. Well done, r2!

yea bug fix it

Comment

Working...
                              X