Weekly Arena rewards???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Arena rewards???

Haven't seen any weekly league insignia rewards or marks this week....Can you check in to this please.

Thanks in advance

Omen S-561 Bawic Castle

Majority of us are going to assume that it tallies on Sunday and resets for the Monday. I am in that same boat as well.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

its sunday on oceanic and we still haven't got weekly league insignia rewards or the cross server weekly points reward
      Cyanide
      Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
      Guild: Sicario

Comment

seems that cross server rewards are missing for everyone. either its something else that was broke with the patch or it would have been nice had we got a notification that the day for them was changing

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
          seems that cross server rewards are missing for everyone. either its something else that was broke with the patch or it would have been nice had we got a notification that the day for them was changing
          They probably got rid of it.
          Too many people are getting free tenacity marks without cashing.
          r2 doesn't like that

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
            r2 doesn't like that
            in patch 5.2, we will have to enter our credit card information to log into the game

Comment

Originally posted by Enehasd View Post
              r2 doesn't like that
              I am not worried about the marks. I am more interested in the league insigs.

Comment

all that can get too easy is gonna be removed from game, so at end only the "elite" (cashgamers) will stay in the game, soon they will raise all minimum lvls to lvls u only can reach with hard cash.

waiting for new vip option: 500 ballens for less lagg

and of course if they change anything in game that matters for all they dont tell, most new features from patches are found from players, not from the dump r2 members in forum and for sure not from the ingame speakers from company (also called mentors)

Comment

MOD response?

Comment

would be nice to get some info on this. i dont appriciate the fact im waiting on rewards time and time again and yet there is no reason known to me for why i dont have rewards yet...

Comment

my PvP points & league points were already reset on Saturday, but I did not receive the warrior's mark & 2000 league insignias that I supposedly got along with the reset. now (on Sunday) I'm down to 300 PvP points & 930 league points in Iron League again, but my rewards are still missing.

Comment

I didn't receive mine either (s586). I should be getting at least 1.5 or 2k depending how close I was to the border of league class/rank.
                        Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                        Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                        Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                        Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

***. was suppose to get diamond rewards this week but my league rank reseted without getting any rewards.

Comment

Still missing.

Guess its ticket time.

Comment

i'm also missing weekly rewards + sylph expedition rank rewards.

Comment

Working...
                              X