Wartune Server Launches 11/13 @ 9:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launches 11/13 @ 9:00 AM EST

On November 13th at 9:00 AM EST, a new East Coast server S620 Snow Ridge will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

You're kidding me, right? With all this busted junk with this patch (and the ones before), and you folks are going to release a new server.

Note to Everyone (and pass it along): Do not play on the new server, do not recharge, and do not give R2 anything until this game is fixed and brought back to a satisfactory level.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Guys Im Going To Make A Guild Named OathGods And I Have Been On 5 Servers And Me Being Leader 4 Of Those Servers I Have Been 1st My Name Will Be Mercy On S620 Please Join My Guild

Comment

Meikura001 They Do A New Server Every Week

Comment

Originally posted by Jayyluv View Post
          Guys Im Going To Make A Guild Named OathGods And I Have Been On 5 Servers And Me Being Leader 4 Of Those Servers I Have Been 1st My Name Will Be Mercy On S620 Please Join My Guild
          interesting name ...jayyluv

Comment

yea, brilliant, keep making new servers when you cant take care of the ones you already have properly.. blasted greedy idiots
            Pyranthos
            S372 Spirit Divide
            Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

What good is a new server when the game cannot be played and people are quitting left and right as a result? R2 is missing something: people are getting smart. The only ones that give to them are the R2 money slaves ("whales" don't fit any more in this case). Even so, there is no such thing as the 7-day log in rewards as it is probably nerfed (removed).
              Vicious! Approach with Caution!
              Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
              Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
              Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                On November 13th at 9:00 AM EST, a new East Coast server S620 Snow Ridge will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!
                MORE LAG COMING AGAIN, HOW MUCH SERVER R2 WILL MAKE 1000 OR 2000...? EVENT WITH THE LAST UPGRADE THE LAG IS TERRIBLE IMPOSSIBLE PLAY THE GAME...

Comment

does this mean that we then get S620 in group arena .. so happy S619 gets a break after 1 week of abuse

And to Mecry .. hope to face u several times then *mercyless beating u*
                  Last edited by demoniced; 11-09-2015, 10:25 PM.

Comment

really ? anyone with a brain will see how stupid this is a "new server" everyone is fed up from this f u c k r y except cashers they are too busy beating a weaker player in BG or arena to see this but hey its their own money right

Comment

Being leader on 4 servers?

I do not know if I should congratulate you or R2Games

Comment

Originally posted by denc0 View Post
                        interesting name ...jayyluv
                        denc0 join my guild OathGods If You Are Comin To Sever

Comment

how many time remaining???

Comment

im on 620 and we are haveing serious issues, is there no longer a 7 day login reward, we have to refresh everytime we lvl to collect the bless hot events, and in my guild weve lvled the guild to 5 and are unable to collect any rewards in the hot events, can you poss clarify what we are to expect and wether we need to screen shot things to prove them, so we can collect what weve worked hard for

Comment

Lmao what do you do? Recharge 10,000 dollars then find out you can't get first place and restart in the next server to recharge another 10,000 dollars? I find it pretty sad that people do this type of stuff. No wonder R2 can get away with all the **** they do. People are addicted to this game like drugs lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X