No announcement yet.

[Finished] Emergency Maintenance 9 November 2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just tok? Tok is totally impossible now. What about hide objects button? What about solo arena? What about how bad you nerfed all the mini games? What about spire bug using mp attempt? You say nothing about all these and why bother asking not like we will get an answer anyway!

Comment

.. go to ur crack dealer and get ur fix there and leave us alone with ur **** R2 or unpatch the last 4.5 and beyond patches if u really want to fix ur mess

Comment

Can anyone believe this ****?
        An "emergency server maintenance" only happens when there is a cheat bug in the game,
        and not when ToK alrdy is rendered unplayable.. What are these devs even thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by jcs54 View Post
          And they have got date wrong. It starts in 3 minutes
          Dratted time zones... corrected. Thanks
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

WTH... First you remove ab as a brilliant source of gold along with all the other wonderfully garbage nerfs and bugs that patch brought, and then u give us an emergency maint right before wb? I swear to god, if i could cuss right now, I'd call you twits see every foul name in the book.. >:|

Allow me to thank you in advance for replacing my coveted 22m gold from wb with 3 exp scrolls, some daru, sigs and soul crystals,, oh yea, and about 300k gold.. ,,l,,
            Last edited by Pyranthos; 11-09-2015, 10:34 AM.
            Pyranthos
            S372 Spirit Divide
            Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

OMGoku... how very dare you have an emergency maintenance, players have dailies to do... i hope you give all the players a decent compensation for this outrageous thing you are doing! <--- Mad as in angry, not crazy mad...

^^^^ Ignore that, that is what i've heard so far. Oh and something something about making it laggier!

Stuff needs fixing, so fix it powers that be, i'm gonna have some tea and biscuits and maybe do some work or not!
              Last edited by Deeelinquent; 11-09-2015, 10:34 AM.
              Wartune
              IGN: Decima
              Guild: Elysium
              Server: S5 (Europe)
              Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
              IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
              Server : 59 (Europe)
              Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                lmao so fast when it comes to this kind of things huh ? trololol

you guys might as well give us the finger

this attitude is just what make me want to stop recharing totally (only been doing 5$ here and there and vip) but now im done, not a single cent will go your way now

fudge yall r2 money trolls : )
                Well, this is a Bug that is BAD for us Player tho
                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                Guild: Ragnarok
                Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                Platform: R2Games
                Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

LOl u need to roll back the last Patch - Since last Patch was nothing more than BUGS + **** + Cupcakes - U name it & everything is **** b it Fishing - or Game box only 3 days of games in it M?W/F - VIP fish gone for Shadow Crystals which no1 in this game needs + Bounty scroll & lastly not to forget the useless Nickel which doesnt have good rewards also - who wants ur Bull horn or Insignias no Adv Sep or Mahra or VIP cards for Nickel Exchange + the Devs r INSANE must say

Last ur tag line for this Patch - " R2 always keeeps PAYERS first" - change this also

the list goes on & on & on - just mentioned a few

Comment

Hi all i think the servers going down today is not for TOK thats still due tomorrow but be best they killed two birds with 1 stone and did it today as well - they had to do this to many issues were reported - lost attempts - lost rewards - no reset on certain events - hot events not paying out - and not forgetting no one got last weeks arena rewards - they was offering a broken service but still taking money and thats a big no no - would love to hear from a MOD as to full update on whats due to happen in this down time and on future up and coming plans as patch 5.1 need to be thrown in rubbish bin asap

Comment

put underground palace back...i still need the mount
                      star shards can't be sold again
                      cloud adv now is useless i think...

Comment

Originally posted by Imonseph View Post
                        Can anyone believe this ****?
                        An "emergency server maintenance" only happens when there is a cheat bug in the game,
                        and not when ToK alrdy is rendered unplayable.. What are these devs even thinking?
                        they think ''fudge yall cows, oh and give us your money, thanks, and fudge you again''

Comment

Originally posted by antony200 View Post
                          Hi all i think the servers going down today is not for TOK thats still due tomorrow but be best they killed two birds with 1 stone and did it today as well - they had to do this to many issues were reported - lost attempts - lost rewards - no reset on certain events - hot events not paying out - and not forgetting no one got last weeks arena rewards - they was offering a broken service but still taking money and thats a big no no - would love to hear from a MOD as to full update on whats due to happen in this down time and on future up and coming plans as patch 5.1 need to be thrown in rubbish bin asap
                          You really think they're going to fix any of that? Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
                            Well, this is a Bug that is BAD for us Player tho
                            you dont get the point.

the point is they emergency patch this but no fudge are given about all the other issues

in fact, im happy for the guys who abused that glitch and i sure hope they get away with it. fudge r2 seriously fudge em all

and fudge whoever pretends they are volunteers for r2, biassed biznitches

Comment

please resolve hall of fame reward

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                                you dont get the point.

the point is they emergency patch this but no fudge are given about all the other issues

in fact, im happy for the guys who abused that glitch and i sure hope they get away with it. fudge r2 seriously fudge em all

and fudge whoever pretends they are volunteers for r2, biassed biznitches
                                Ehh...What !?!?!?
                                Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
                                Guild: Ragnarok
                                Server: S213 - Felmarsh
                                Platform: R2Games
                                Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Working...
                                X