Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/12 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patch Notes:
    Modified the description for the Spirit Covenant. (they forgot to make it so it uses balens again)
    Fixed an issue where the Skip button and the skill bar wouldn't show up again after being hidden by players. (waste of time u get same rewards for winning and loosing)
    Fixed an issue where some players experienced issues training their mounts. (how many times ave they tried fixing this issue)
    Fixed a display issue with some of the passive skills for Wind & Water Sylphs. (same bugs carried over from patch 4.0)
    Fixed improper Ranking position. (does it help when ppl cant pass tok anyway)
    Fixed an issue with some titles. (nerf the rest of titles like the goodie mini game titles they left in and the slyph boss winners title)
    Resolved various typographical issues. (give r2 devs a dictionary then they know how to spell correctly as after maintenance still be same typos everywhere)

apart from those fixes and silent nerfs will they get the bugs corrected ?

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      Patch Notes:
      Modified the description for the Spirit Covenant. (they forgot to make it so it uses balens again)
      Fixed an issue where the Skip button and the skill bar wouldn't show up again after being hidden by players. (waste of time u get same rewards for winning and loosing)
      Fixed an issue where some players experienced issues training their mounts. (how many times ave they tried fixing this issue)
      Fixed a display issue with some of the passive skills for Wind & Water Sylphs. (same bugs carried over from patch 4.0)
      Fixed improper Ranking position. (does it help when ppl cant pass tok anyway)
      Fixed an issue with some titles. (nerf the rest of titles like the goodie mini game titles they left in and the slyph boss winners title)
      Resolved various typographical issues. (give r2 devs a dictionary then they know how to spell correctly as after maintenance still be same typos everywhere)

apart from those fixes and silent nerfs will they get the bugs corrected ?
      Offcourse NOT as the issues they try to fix neither will be as u already pointed out

Comment

Agree with all the above. Also, ancient beast shard exchange to beast souls, 1:3 ratio, when?
        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

09.00 gmt for euro servers
          BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
            Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 12th of November at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 PST, 10:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
            1. Modified the description for the Spirit Covenant.
            2. Fixed an issue where the Skip button and the skill bar wouldn't show up again after being hidden by players.
            3. Fixed an issue where some players experienced issues training their mounts.
            4. Fixed a display issue with some of the passive skills for Wind & Water Sylphs.
            5. Fixed improper Ranking position.
            6. Fixed an issue with some titles.
            7. Resolved various typographical issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
            • 300,000 Gold
            • 300,000 Daru
            • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
            • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
            • Double Honor Scroll x1
            • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

arrange the bug also please the arena 'm level 29 and level guy gets caught only 80 so please bug and also the insignia of the league it does not fall weekly nn know why this gets two more bug GAME AND GREAT

Comment

So why has the hide other objects button still not been fixed?

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                what about the stuff we need fixed and there thread all over the forum about them and tickets as well

1) tower of kings - the eudaemons in tower of kings are extremely overpowered for the difficultly selected.
                2) arena matching - only ever meet teams with a combined team BR of below 2 million
                3) star tear shards - before this patch hit you added ability to sell them and after patch the ability to sell star tear shards is gone (proof you gave that to us http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1450244 )
                4) missing weekly league insignia rewards and the weekly cross server points rewards to
                TOK is ridiculous now. We have a full party with two members over 1.2 million br and the other two 800k+ and we can't even beat the first level on easy. Keep it up and more players will go to evony. I am seriously considering it at this point. :/

Comment

Originally posted by quietwich View Post
                  TOK is ridiculous now. We have a full party with two members over 1.2 million br and the other two 800k+ and we can't even beat the first level on easy. Keep it up and more players will go to evony. I am seriously considering it at this point. :/
                  evony ewwwwww

buy a good game, i bought fallout 4 this week, no regrets there : ) i heard a new call of duty is out too. Theres a few more awesome new games as well.

Or you could just reinstall the baldur's gate serie, its been revamped few years ago.

Anything but another pay to win game lol and evony is probably run by 7road Vice-president's little sister lol

Comment

Please include the frequent connection lost issue During 24:00 AM - 15:59 PM (server time UK), network connection lost may occur and can't even go back in the game.. 16:00 PM - 23:59 PM (server time UK),
                    I can Log in nice and smooth no LAGS and DELAYS.

Comment

VIP EXPIRED - will not be renewed
                      SPIRIT COVENENT - 1 day , will not be renewed
                      PAYMENT CARD ,DEBIT CARD - deleted and will not be added back to my gaming account
                      CLASS WARS , PVP , - I will not compete
                      EVENTS , PVE , - I will not compete
                      UNTILL I SEE DRASTIC CHANGES TO R2-7ROAD (WHOM EVER IS RUNNING THIS GAME NOW) , ATTITUDE , TREATMENT TO PLAYERS , EVENTS , REWARDS , TECHNICAL ISSUES , BUGS , LAGS , INCOMPETENCE ,
                      I QUIT
                      Thankyou to all the people I met in last 3 years across all servers I play and meet in pvp , goodnight , godbless , sleep tight , BYE BYE

TheLostBoys
                      mage classwars position 42

Comment

r2 won't miss you they will miss your ca$h now I will go and play outdated game cuz I can't afford fallout 4 D: but at least there won't be lag or disconnect and that's a plus

Comment

Stop making false promise you always saying your fixing the bug but the truth is just sit and relax and lough-ting those complains you read in the forum...you piece of clowns..your doing nothing but false promises..

Comment

plz enlighten me on where the events for today are? it shows a date but nothing in there. its after reset allready

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
                              plz enlighten me on where the events for today are? it shows a date but nothing in there. its after reset allready

as usual...wait until after maint to see the events

Comment

In next 2 years will be NO improvements in LAG history, because technology they use in old and are NO plans in company & parteners to spend money for improvements. So plz stop asking for Lag minus. Forget it. If you want no lag, exit game and come back in 2 years at least. Bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X