Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/12 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    So why has the hide other objects button still not been fixed?
    Cos they dont consider it is broken, they think it helps the lag. I want to know whats the point in spending money (not that I do spend much these days, not worth it) on fancy new clothes when nobody can see them? lol
    Dragon Awaken
    Server: S9
    Character: Raven

Comment

So fix this ok but arena and hallof fame on server 619 ? here is not fair players lost much gold and good stuff , this is not fair ...

Comment

supposed to be mahara... in theory

Comment

Please make multi-arena more server based. I have been playing for 2 days. All I get 1hits from 70+ levels. I used to play before yeas ago then situation was better. I love other updates like unlimited catacombs deaths and less unnecessary quests. I loved old Bg field tho

Comment

What about solving the hide button problem!!
            When i want to click it off it comes back after every hit i make! Its anoying if you not see who you are fighting with and also very sad i can't play this in the way i want!!!
            So hope you can fix it for those who like to see who they are plaing with.

Comment

It's the lag/mouse problem. If you want to hit them then you can't see them but if you see them then you can't hit them

Comment

I realy hope they fix arena matching, its no fun for the low br/lvl players, but also no fun for the once that worked hard on there br, and want a good battle.

60 seconds waiting for a 5 second battle, is no fun.
                ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                Server: S444 Silent Arena
                Char: Knight
                Lvl: 80
                Br: 6m and crowing.
                Main Sylph: Arise
                Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                  what about the stuff we need fixed and there thread all over the forum about them and tickets as well

1)
                  2) arena matching - only ever meet teams with a combined team BR of below 2 million
                  3)
                  Everything is ok, if you are lurker (lame) player it is your problem, not matching

Comment

Originally posted by Onhime View Post
                    plz enlighten me on where the events for today are? it shows a date but nothing in there. its after reset allready
                    agree with you, R2 cheating everythere

Comment

Originally posted by ScarletMoonLight View Post
                      as usual...wait until after maint to see the events
                      Why we must wait maint if it must come after reset? let,s R2 do maint 1 day early if they need put new event at maint

Comment

New events appear always after MT.
                        Mazda
                        S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

It's the reset at midnight that has them confused. It means that people want to do the new events before they go to bed instead of waiting for the next day

Comment

Originally posted by viliza View Post
                            Everything is ok, if you are lurker (lame) player it is your problem, not matching
                            who you calling lame dude .. i am for 1 sick of meeting endless match ups of squishy players i don't even have to skill to beat. its boring and i miss the fights
                            Cyanide
                            Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                            Guild: Sicario

Comment

Originally posted by Maliana113 View Post
                              In next 2 years will be NO improvements in LAG history, because technology they use in old and are NO plans in company & parteners to spend money for improvements. So plz stop asking for Lag minus. Forget it. If you want no lag, exit game and come back in 2 years at least. Bye.
                              or get a better graphic card.. onboard graphics can't handle the data
                              alabama

archer

multiple servers
                              mainservers now s386 & S637

Comment

over 2 hrs now why are servers not up yet
                                Ezio
                                S47 Kabam
                                Playing since 4 years

Comment

Working...
                                X