lvl 80 equip & socketing rod

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl 80 equip & socketing rod

i have a lvl 70 equipment legend and the gems slots are all open , i was wonderig when i synthesize lvl 80 equip , will the open gem slots will stay opened in the lvl 80 equip or it will be un locked and i'll have to use socketing rod to open it ?

i need to know this , plz answer if you know ...
    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

You have to re-open the sockets.

Comment

thanks a lot ^_^
      they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

Originally posted by R2128983872 View Post
        i have a lvl 70 equipment legend and the gems slots are all open , i was wonderig when i synthesize lvl 80 equip , will the open gem slots will stay opened in the lvl 80 equip or it will be un locked and i'll have to use socketing rod to open it ?

i need to know this , plz answer if you know ...
        Making a piece of level eighty gear is starting fresh. The sockets, the enchantments, the refinements all go away. However, when you upgrade that piece of gear to mythic, while the enchant will reset, the holy forge level will remain, the refinement will remain (and can be improved upon) and the sockets will also stay.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
        X