No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 11/19 @ 4:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S298 top 2 quitting so lets do more like this lol. Instead to solve problem with kabam hack, u do useless things to all great job.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 19th of November at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
      • Updating servers to make sure events run at the correct times.
      • Resolved various typographical issues.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
      • 300,000 Gold
      • 300,000 Daru
      • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
      • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
      • Double Honor Scroll x1
      • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

when will you guys fix the stupid arena matching system?

Comment

Originally posted by Darrkin View Post
        Great way to start an event
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]153613[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]153614[/ATTACH]
        They are special invisible clothing shards, if you get enough of them you can exchange them for the "Emperors clothes" but only the intelligent can see them, so dont admit you cant or people will think your dumb hehehe
        Last edited by trollminator; 11-19-2015, 03:29 AM.
        Dragon Awaken
        Server: S9
        Character: Raven

Comment

R2 put players first= BIG FAT LIE
          Click image for larger version

Name:	jhjhjhjhj.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1719358
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 11-19-2015, 04:24 AM. Reason: picture not approved. Follow the forum rules from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by akdaga View Post
            -------------------------------------------------------------- NO USE

I totally agree 2 U

The lvl where this game has reached where most players r Lvl 80 Its high time R2 either modify their compensation or stop giving it
            You dont need gold? Is all your red gear maxed on holy forging? Are all your astrals maxed to 10 and your astral refinements? If the previous 2 are maxed you could waste it on kitty club... oh wait thats more gold lol... or you could send your excess to me, I'll not say no to more gold, although personally I'd rather see 3m not 300k, but beggars cant be choosers lol
            Daru no use? So your guild beast is maxed? Thats cool, I'd be happy if mine was lvl 2 lol.
            Agree with stamina pots, exp bonus scrolls and honor scolls.
            All your sylphs have maxed seps? Almost there, well actually, Im not even close really lol.
            Dragon Awaken
            Server: S9
            Character: Raven

Comment

[QUOTE=trisha0106;1469827]when will you guys fix the stupid arena matching system?
              [/QUOTE

How about Never? lol-they thought this out very carefully-you see-they needed more people in BG's so they made it where u almost have to go there to get pvp points and the such-its pretty sad seeing a level 40 team go up against a lvl 80 team-yeah the lvl 80 team loves it-so yeah its never gonna be re-instated at all.

Comment

Originally posted by demoniced View Post

300,000 Gold (cant sell sadly)
                sry t0 ask, but what f0r u w0uId Iike t0 seII g0Id????? f0r Iess g0Id 0r m0re g0Id????

and yes, my keyb0ard refused c00perati0n, s0 need t0 find substitutes f0r signs i d0n t have

Comment

Please multiple exchange
                  soul crystal price 1 bb instead 1 gold
                  rare beast shard to beast soul
                  fate stone to clothing shard
                  soul seal to clothing shard or beast soul
                  sylph exp scroll to adv mahra
                  dragon crystal to gold
                  mount hoof to beast soul (and add all mounts in shop)
                  bound balens to 1000 balens or diamond shield activating
                  R2 me have one question, why you need 3 different items storage? Guess each of it use memory storage. Now we have inventory, vault and mail (each players keep 2-3 vault storage in mail), or not more simple add 5-6 pages in guild vault?
                  Not want believe you have high income from 4-5 inventory page, maybe come time finish this idiotic selling inventory space and create few pages in vault?

Comment

what was the maintenance realy for i ave noticed nothing changed still same typos etc

r2 went for coffee break and their usual show and tell holiday snaps ?

Comment

Hi GUYS

When can we expect tok to be sorted ?

Comment

When can we expect anything to be really sorted?!!!

The mini-games are ruined - I don't even bother with Cloud Adventures now. No Balen mines in Dimensions. Can't sell Star Tear shards.

New servers open every week. Servers merges every week. My group is nine servers - from S94 to S100 and something - and so many of us are level 80 that compensation is worthless. To be honest I would accept R2 saying weekly maintenance is a vital requirement and not get any compensation.

I believe each and everyone of us could make suggestions on how to make this game better. I have an awful feeling that the 7 Roads version is better.

I may be alone on this thought but I would love to see Sylphs and Eudaemons removed from the game. Let it go back to simple PvE and PvP.

Give us more solo dungeons. Surely that is a simple thing to do. My guild is a mix of Brits, Europeans, Americans and Australians. It is rare that all my actives are online at the same time. I am sure it is the same for many guilds. We can't create "teams" to do all the mp stuff.

Unless something good happens then I fear that this game is dying.
                        Jherek
                        Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Yep, it's a 2 to 3 hour long coffee break as nothing but more bugs coming about from this half-assed, half-rushed, not-so-thought-out carefully game.
                          Vicious! Approach with Caution!
                          Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
                          Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
                          Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Missing was:

- JavaScript memory optimized (= new memory hog created)
                            - Additional JavaScript processing optimized (= slightly more detail information needed and additional jQuery.js processing is needed)
                            - Extended MS Flex monitoring (as we start blocking Google Tag, so Flex is needed to be blocked too).

Comment

Working...
                            X