Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legends of Vidalia: [S89] Archibald

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legends of Vidalia: [S89] Archibald

S89's Legends of Vidalia has come to an end -- here are your winners!

• Character Rank 1: BlackRambo
    • Character Rank 2: Barine
    • Character Rank 3: Goober
    • Character Rank 4: Lunar
    • Character Rank 5: DOrage
    • Character Rank 6: Phreak
    • Character Rank 7: Eclipse
    • Character Rank 8: LionHeart
    • Character Rank 9: Espada
    • Character Rank 10: Caesar

• The Wealthy (#1 Wealth Ranking): Sasha

• The Honorable (#1 Honor Ranking): Barine

Note: Disbursement of rewards will not immediately follow. This announcement is for documenting purposes.

You told me 9pm est. Barine never logged in and I beat her
    *** is this? I have two screenshots of being ahead of her still even after the final update. You said 9pm...you personally and the **** didn't show am update until long after and even still I was ahead of her during that entire delay. I got ahead of her damn near 45 min before you even said it was going to end.

There is another player that has dropped her down to third. she was off all day damn. She has bee. Out of honor ranking since 810 to 815 when I popped my fruit
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 02:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Reverie the list updated around 6pm which is the version you are using at 9pm it was as follows from 2 different point of views so not just my own ss at 9pm these were the accurate lists but did not refresh until 10:22pm at least call it right.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	charlevelLoV.png
Views:	1
Size:	865.1 KB
ID:	1719374
      from another user:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	11982473_860647500711040_296427859_o.jpg
Size:	184.6 KB
ID:	1719375Click image for larger version

Name:	12281845_860647420711048_1249410124_o.jpg
Size:	185.3 KB
ID:	1719376

Btw funny how the mmobot was number 1 on gold until all of a sudden it was missing exactly how much your number 1 gold person had gained...and yes there are ss of that as well
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 02:35 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
      *I'd like to find that inner child.....and kick it's little [butt]*

Server: S62 Bloodshed Hollow
      IGN: YupPers
      Class: Hybrid Rogue
      Level: Eido
      Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

Rankings are not taken according to the refreshed list. Whatever is displayed in the server at 9PM EDT is what we have on record.

If you intend to participate in future LoVs, I advise you solidify your slot early on.

Comment

pull your records then from the database your info is wrong

the data you are going by is from 6pm be fair to the users and i am not saying this for my benefit believe me i'm 6th either way have been for quite a few days but at least call it right

I can 200% guarantee you that you went by the list on the server and not actual records
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 02:44 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Guild: Founder of Chaos....best known for those mass murder at the end nimbus torches

S68 Despair - Priest / S70 Anabella - Priest / S76 Brayleda - Priest / S79 YupPers - Spirit BM / S85 Twizted - Mage / S88 Sinz - Ranger / S89 Phreak / S90 Sweenie

Comment

Originally posted by AbbeyP View Post
            pull your records then from the database your info is wrong
            The GMs have confirmed the list I have posted. That being said, your screenshots were taken at 22:26 (10:26PM); ranks were recorded at 9PM EDT.

Let me explain how LoV ranks are compiled. We enter the server at the designated cessation of the event (14 days from the launch date), take screenshots, and leave. Ranks are taken from the server.
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 02:53 AM. Reason: Correcting typo.

Comment

Let me explain...I'm not a child I've told you this before do not speak down to me I have quite a few years on you I know how they are compiled I suggest you have the devs check you took screenshots that were inaccurate and you specifically told another user it ended at 9pm this evening exactly 2 weeks from the start of server to the exact minute my screenshot are not only mine but another users and there are others who have some as well, btw it was 14 days not 12 and I will repeat one more time since you seem to have a thing about having to feel superior, your data is inaccurate my screenshots were taken because the list in game had not been updated since 3 hours BEFORE you yourself told another user when the event ended.

After getting it all wrong on s88 this does not even surprise me but at least be right about it
              Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 02:56 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

If it was taken at 9....I was ahead at like 815. Whenever I cashed my crystal that is the time marker because I used those fruits to stay ahead. Stop trying to run games on me. I won fair and square. I have transaction numbers to prove what packs I got..devs can check the system to verify my honor

Comment

My GM has already confirmed the list. There's nothing more to be said on this matter.

Comment

Except you are a snob and don't like being wrong so you gave me a bad mark on forums you just go on with your bad self

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    Rankings are not taken according to the refreshed list. Whatever is displayed in the server at 9PM EDT is what we have on record.

If you intend to participate in future LoVs, I advise you solidify your slot early on.
                    I rerolled and still got back to top 10 try again
                    Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 03:05 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

No there is. Want to speak with a dev. Your records are false. You said 9pm and I was ahead of her before that time. I even have recharge packs with the time of purchase on them...why would I get multiple $40 packs? For honor

Comment

Originally posted by AbbeyP View Post
                        Except you are a snob and don't like being wrong so you gave me a bad mark on forums you just go on with your bad self
                        I do recall a similar tantrum from you for S88's LoV. I'm sorry you find such dissatisfaction in the outcome.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 11-20-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Don't ******* say it's over at 9pm EDT if you are going from something earlier in the day. I specifically asked ur *** what time It was ending for a reason. I hate dealing with ur *** honestly

Comment

I just want to point out that technically, there hasn't been a LoV event in many, many servers. It's because Reverie volunteers to grab the list for each server that you guys still have the event at all.

I would also like to point out that you don't want to go by the database records, as those are stored at 3am. That's why Reverie goes into the servers and screenshots the ranking lists at the time the event is suppose to end.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

....so you trying to say that if I buy a pack after 3am it doesn't show a time basically?

Comment

Working...
                              X