Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Hello,

I would like to know, how can I continue the game from where I left it yesterday.

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by dovrosh View Post
    Hello,

I would like to know, how can I continue the game from where I left it yesterday.

Thanks in advance
    You mean, before the reset... really?

If is about main quests, they'll always be there. If about daily events, you've to start all over again.
    IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

No. I mean that I log in, and asks me again to create a character, and when i give the name I played, says me that is already used. And I start again from the beginning. For example I was on lvl 30, and now I'm again at lvl 0 and I must create a new character. Everything from the beginning...

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/h6KDcNi.png

Comment

Originally posted by dovrosh View Post
          No. I mean that I log in, and asks me again to create a character, and when i give the name I played, says me that is already used. And I start again from the beginning. For example I was on lvl 30, and now I'm again at lvl 0 and I must create a new character. Everything from the beginning...
          I see... you registered an account on R2 or GTA? I mean, not using "login with facebook, google plus, etc?" because those are guest accounts, so that is why, I guess...
          IGN: Arudora

R2 uc17 - EST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Comment

Working...
          X