Wartune Free Items Giveaway Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Free Items Giveaway Event

We're giving away 1000 codes containing free items to Wartune players. Only one code can be redeemed per account.

Once redeemed your character will receive the following:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_free_items_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	1778516
    • Gold x500,000
    • Daru x500,000
    • Medallion x1
    • VIP Trial Card x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x30
    • Mahra x30
    • Beast Soul x10

1. When you enter the game Wartune, click "Hot Events" at the top right corner.
    2. Click "Event-Prize" at the lower left corner.

Name:	wartune_free_items_1.jpg
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1778515
    3. Enter the code you have, click the "exchange" button, then you will get the gifts.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

invalid code

Comment

Originally posted by Erden2013 View Post
      invalid code
      When copying and inputting the code, did you make sure there were no spaces after the final letter? When copying the code it likes to add a space or two and then when attempting to use the code it would come up as invalid.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

hmmm...as usual it worked only for r2 accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
          When copying and inputting the code, did you make sure there were no spaces after the final letter? When copying the code it likes to add a space or two and then when attempting to use the code it would come up as invalid.
          ofc i remove additional spaces at end.
          if it matter - i play on armorgames

Comment

where are these codes to be found ?

Comment

Originally posted by R248948293 View Post
              where are these codes to be found ?
              If you click the number 1000, in the original posters post, it is a hyper link that will take you to where you need to go to obtain a code. However, while I can not yet confirm it, it does appear to be limited to R2games only. I will try to get someone higher up to confirm this.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

With rewards that are not great, can i ask why u limit it to R2 players and too only 1000? Is there a reason why you believe that every player should not be able to have a code?

Comment

Going to an outside site to create an account(that also have very sketchy pop-ups), no thanks.

Comment

it worked thx R2 games
                    they came they were there they didn't hesitat ))

Comment

How to get the code ?

Comment

where do we get code?

Comment

broken links
                          What a joke
                          Asif

Comment

it doesnt work.. signing in with anything, noooothing xD

here's what happened.. I was on the site,

Name:	1111.jpg
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	1719484

tried to 'Sign-in', nothing.. 'Sign Up', same result..

UPDATE, i got it..
                            Last edited by Carassimira; 11-24-2015, 08:12 AM. Reason: 'prize' claimed. site's working after all
                            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

didn't give me ****, as usual

Comment

Working...
                              X