Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 7328190287328109
    Fix what?Get stronger and stop crying.
    Now how do you plan on doing that "genius"? Try to start on a server without spending a single dime and go into ToK without asking for higher BRs for help, and let me know how you like them apples. Hell, let's not stop at ToK, let's go with other things like the generic non-matching arena where it's going to be slow to none in getting the items (insigs) to get items to make yourself stronger.

And before you tell me to quit complaining, I am at 800k BR that has been either getting the easy fights (gee thanks R2) or the whale fights (gee thanks again R2) but never ones that I can say is a decent fight. Bottom line is, I don't like something that ends in 3 seconds after waiting for a minute to be matched.
    Vicious! Approach with Caution!
    Because some noob has called me such and had said it so
    Mobile Strike Player: Base 1102 / Com 550 / 672* Power / VIP 1300
    Dissidia Final Fantasy - Opera Omnia: Rank 60

Comment

Well, thought there would be a lot more whines about the patch... r2 proven us wrong? Lets see

Comment

hi to all ty for maint that does absolutely nothing once again and to top it of balen lobe you are having a laugh you cant make hide button work and you ask us all to spend more dollars . i think u should start to fix things if you want people to be confident that they will get what they are due. as for me i,m still awaiting awards from spooky event . guess what it not work either. ty vm but i think balen lobe i will give it a wide birth this year and anything else until i can have faith that you all know what your doing as it is clearly the case you dont, very disappointed with you all at the moment u got a good game and your ruining it for every one ty pendragon

Comment

well so far so good...about TIME!! hide butoon seems to work..when you unchek it it stays that way..did arena with no lag and di too.

Comment

where is our holy forge event this is getting stupid!!!!

These events are repeating themselves and not a single holy forge event but you make sure you throw crumb and mahra back to back on us along with edumon events. I have gold and a pile of it and we need event we are entering a 3rd exchange with no holy forge event get your heads out your butts. How to you mess up rotating events its clock work. You can set a calendar to it and r2 always finds a way to mess something up I believe 12 year olds smoking pot is running this game
            forever faithful

Comment

Forge event coming Monday, but you wont thank it, sincs it wont give chest for every 3 holy forge.
              My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

I think this will be a critical point tho, people should be having at least 1b gold, 100% active players pushing 2-4b gold. If they hold out for the better event, they might be able to get a free mount, however, it might never come again.

Comment

MINI CLIENT doesn't work for me anymore. Its just a big BLACK screen.
                  I'm yours. You own me, but I rule.
                  BLAИK from s608 GUILD: DeathNote

Comment

Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
                    These events are repeating themselves and not a single holy forge event but you make sure you throw crumb and mahra back to back on us along with edumon events. I have gold and a pile of it and we need event we are entering a 3rd exchange with no holy forge event get your heads out your butts. How to you mess up rotating events its clock work. You can set a calendar to it and r2 always finds a way to mess something up I believe 12 year olds smoking pot is running this game
                    Seems someone merged this event to maintenance? How they are related?

Moderators had drink?

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Thursday, the 26h of November at 4:00 AM EST(1:00 PST, 9:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Patch Notes:
                      1. Star Tear Shards can now be sold.
                      2. Fixed the improper Gold amount for check-in rewards.
                      3. Fixed an issue where Starter Packs did not contain items in them.
                      4. Fixed issues with Sylph Expedition skills and rewards.
                      5. Fixed an issue where completing The Spire (Nightmare) consumed multi-player dungeon attempts.
                      6. Fixed issues with the Cloud Adventures quests.
                      7. Fixed an issue where Gold produced for some Kitten Club items could not be collected.
                      8. Fixed an issue where the "hide players" option reset after each World BOSS battle.
                      9. Optimized the auto-hide feature.
                      10. Fixed an issue where players could not collect Sylph Expedition rewards during the Sylph Expedition Rankings reset.
                      11. Optimized crit number display.
                      12. Fixed various typographical issues.
                      13. From this week on, Cross-Server PvP Points will be distributed every Saturday.
                      14. Fire & Electro Sylphs can now be obtained through synthesis.

Note: Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
                      • 300,000 Gold
                      • 300,000 Daru
                      • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                      • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                      • Double Honor Scroll x1
                      • Sylph Sepulcrum x20

10. is obviously NOT fixed. didnt get rewards again!

Comment

Working...
                      X