No announcement yet.

Fire & Electro Sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thor looks kinda nice, well, he's not wearing a dress anyway and Tyre has thunder thighs...

But... they are finally releasing this, i am working at fire sylph now, so when its free i can fuse it (cos spending that amount of money is just cray cray) I can't wait!!!

Can't wait to read all the whine threads about it being OP when it is in circulation, yes, it has an aoe, but still a single target sylph so it's designed for the "do or die" mentality players!
    Wartune
    IGN: Decima
    Guild: Elysium
    Server: S5 (Europe)
    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
    Server : 59 (Europe)
    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

they bring new stuff out so as you will not notice all the bugs coz you to busy spending more $ on **** like this new sylph ty

Comment

will be more than a year before stuff like this becomes free

Comment

When would this Fire - electro sylph b available?

Comment

The dumb whales will buy them then later the best skills will get nerfed. Already happened with the wind/water sylphs.

Comment

Originally posted by ZuluDeck View Post
              When would this Fire - electro sylph b available?
              ZuluDeck the ability to merge fire and electro was added in the last maintenance we had. So, in essence it's available now.
              "Whatever you are, be a good one." ~ Abraham Lincoln

R2Games Rules
              Browser Game Support

Comment

Feel sorry for people who spend on Games ... and so many on Browsergames cashers destroys the game ... and free player have nochance .even event 4 free stuff is messed up 4 cashers ,i see people leave because r2 see what u did with cloud adventures ,tok easy is not possible 4 free player to make even 1 lv ,its not anymore free to play its pay to win ,i know i just write u will not answer or read or change just want to say u that u messed up and people leave bb

Comment

Originally posted by dajjalisback View Post
                  Feel sorry for people who spend on Games ... and so many on Browsergames cashers destroys the game ... and free player have nochance .even event 4 free stuff is messed up 4 cashers ,i see people leave because r2 see what u did with cloud adventures ,tok easy is not possible 4 free player to make even 1 lv ,its not anymore free to play its pay to win ,i know i just write u will not answer or read or change just want to say u that u messed up and people leave bb
                  I played many games where good valuation principles does not destroy the game, while VIP and cashers have reason to spend.

The principles are simple:
                  1) Cash for speed, but never jump too far ahead
                  2) Cash for temporary buff, which adds maximally 1-2 levels better stuff
                  3) Better prices for VIP
                  4) Only limited casher-only stuff, which makes only advantage for low levels
                  5) It is game, not shopping mall

So R2's modification of Wartune:
                  1) You can jump with character in week ahead 3-year players
                  2) Permanent buffs instead of temporal
                  3) VIP is nerfed, even wrt. China's clones
                  4) Each patch more stuff only for cash, even removing the free stuff
                  5) We work on stuff only on events, only non-event affected low levels synthetized daily, looking for combos of recharging/spending/... events

And where is the game R2? BTW, Black Friday's deals? They are more expensive than normal deals

Comment

i tested ps4 but the last thing i played was ps3 call of duty hell yeah i shoot a guys alot of them man it was cool.and i found theres not one but alot i never liked gn games cause its not better then real life guns but i had fun i will try the rest and i heard some other gun games one is i think battlefront i maybe wrong i will check

Comment

oh yeah about the money thats alot i forgot wartune now i am back and i saw this chaos looking sylph thats alot of balens or even bound ones

Comment

I'm slightly confused by the requirements of getting a merged sylph, especially the requirements for Thor.

So if I have maxed out mahra/sepulcrum on Hercules and Cerberus and have 500 Sun Core + 500 Blast of Sun and 300 Electro & Fire Emblem + 60000 Unbound Balens = Tyre

If I have maxed out advanced mahra/sepulcrum on Zeus and Arise and have 1000 Sun Core + 1000 Blast of Sun and 500 Electro & Fire Emblem + 60000 Unbound Balens = Thor

Maybe I have missed some vital info but does that mean that people that got Thor from merging Zeus and Arise has actually spent twice as much advanced mahra/sepulcrum compared to the people that got Tyre and then upgraded it
                        to Thor?

Comment

I wanted to ask about the damage Fire & Electro Sylphs.
                          did his all skills hit with double alement (Fire & Electro)? or his skills hitting one of the two elements(Fire or Electro)?

Comment

very nice design.. how many balens each? : )
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sheelah View Post
                              Give it time. They're releasing the last ones now, they have to give the cashers their chance to buy them. Then after awhile they will start to let the rest of us have them as we're able, otherwise the game would go way off balance. This one sound like the ranger of sylphs, gonna be a true nightmare in tok if that grp puts him on.
                              ** Co-sign with this.

Comment

Working...
                              X